The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

This thread is built on the idea a NEW album is happening.  Those links you posted are referring to what we already know.  I and others have acknowledged she has worked on new music/remixes/has been in the studio.  Meanwhile you and a few others are insisting a whole new album is coming as well.  There is no evidence to that! Just because you found a link to something doesn't always makes it true.  Besides, "retro pop magazine" claimed we would get "new music along with the launch of the tour", which never happened!  You can wishful think, but it doesn't make it fact.

i say i hope in a new album in  the near future....... its my hope......

but about new music well, we had photos on insta with her in studio and articles and articles so again i hope she have something ready to go in the next months, when the tour will be over......

The R word is a dirty word we have people in they 70s and 80s announcing shows and tours Madonna's only starting compared to thrm I know at the same age Tina Turner did officially stop 2009 that was it ....Whitney at 46 also announced it was her final show ....sadly two years later she passed away but still 

So who knows I think this may be the last huge push tour for a while at least anyway but who knows truly what the future holds ...I think the industry will adapt yet again soon. 

12 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

The R word is a dirty word we have people in they 70s and 80s announcing shows and tours Madonna's only starting compared to thrm I know at the same age Tina Turner did officially stop 2009 that was it ....Whitney at 46 also announced it was her final show ....sadly two years later she passed away but still 

So who knows I think this may be the last huge push tour for a while at least anyway but who knows truly what the future holds ...I think the industry will adapt yet again soon. 

for sure Madonna will give us others eras, some tours,  and music......

41 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

A residency as a run of 10 or more shows at a single venue. 

Madame X Tour says hi, that was technically a residency

Ehm, residency = usually official place of residence

Isn't point of residency to stay in the same place? So technically Madame X was not residency at all. It was a regular world tour, only smaller one, not touring arenas but touring theaters instead. 

2 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Isn't point of residency to stay in the same place? So technically Madame X was not residency at all. It was a regular world tour, only smaller one, not touring arenas but touring theaters instead. 

and in theaters the show was epic....... and for a singer like Madonna a worldwide tour in theaters very original.......

7 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

I do agree. I think the difference here is, she did numerous shows in the same venue than she's done before.  So it makes it more of a "residency" than she normally did.  

I suspect, if Madonna continues to perform live, she will eventually do a residency. Of course, knowing her she will find a way to put a twist to it that other people haven't.  I would never count out "Las Vegas" because over time, it's been far more reputable for big stars to perform residencies.  Unfortunately, she is getting to a time in her career, her options may be more limited if she isn't willing to travel the world.  She's always been very adamant about never staying in one place, but let's face it, as one gets older, it's much easier do so.  She may fight it for some time, but eventually she will give in unless she decides to retire first. 

I would LOVE for M to do a residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas! I can only imagine how she could incorporate those HUGE screens!!! She should revamp the Celebration Tour & tweek the setlist & go back on the road for a part 2 of the show! I'm all for a residency I don't see what the issue with them are. Usually it's alot more intimate a setting than an arena or stadium & most importantly probably alot easier for fans to ultimately get better tickets too than the bullshit you end up with from TicketMaster after the bots & the billionaires are done buying their tickets to resell :/ Guess we'll see what she ends up doing!!! More than anything I just wish it didn't take her so damn long to release projects! Taylor Swift can churn out album after album & had her show filmed & in the theatres breaking records in a matter of a few weeks. This taking a year just to edit a concert film & get it out BS is what hurts Madonna nowadays & her inability to truly give her fans what they want & deserve! 

8 hours ago, McDonna said:

I do agree. I think the difference here is, she did numerous shows in the same venue than she's done before.  So it makes it more of a "residency" than she normally did.  

I suspect, if Madonna continues to perform live, she will eventually do a residency. Of course, knowing her she will find a way to put a twist to it that other people haven't.  I would never count out "Las Vegas" because over time, it's been far more reputable for big stars to perform residencies.  Unfortunately, she is getting to a time in her career, her options may be more limited if she isn't willing to travel the world.  She's always been very adamant about never staying in one place, but let's face it, as one gets older, it's much easier do so.  She may fight it for some time, but eventually she will give in unless she decides to retire first. 

I completely agree with everything you have written here :)

I assume she will need to do residency eventually. I know she is fit but let's face it, she is getting to 70yo. No matter how well you take care about your body, age is age and you cannot travel the world and doing big shows every second night in a different city forever. It takes its toll and it is extremely exhausting even for 30yo (damn, even I wouldn't be able to do it in my late 30s now and I consider myself completely fit!). So residency is a good option for her. I just don't see Madame X Tour as residency at all. Sure, she did more shows at one place than usual but that's part of the concept of small tour. And especially when touring theaters. 

4 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

if one day she will stop touring i hope she will make more albums........

Oh I know I'm with you there for sure bless I hope truly totally to get there with it and that one day she will put new material out but I think she wants total anticipation for it ....next year at earliest we may see something ?! She will have done your and edited a tour film by then most likely but I do feel she's really thankful for life 

2 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Oh I know I'm with you there for sure bless I hope truly totally to get there with it and that one day she will put new material out but I think she wants total anticipation for it ....next year at earliest we may see something ?! She will have done your and edited a tour film by then most likely but I do feel she's really thankful for life 

i hope to have new music this year....... not an album........ but new music yes.

8 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

if one day she will stop touring i hope she will make more albums........

I'm sure another diet may pop up surprised me with Ariana's house style tunes she didn't go for Madonna Collab....Mariah?! Interesting choice indeed ....Taylor swift would be interesting Collab but not sure ... Another Weeknd Collab?. BTS? black pink? Honestly any thing obscure would be so fun and different 

She's approaching 70 and can literally do anything at this stage I feel duets and Collab projects in-between tour and album will keep her in huge interest 

6 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'm sure another diet may pop up surprised me with Ariana's house style tunes she didn't go for Madonna Collab....Mariah?! Interesting choice indeed ....Taylor swift would be interesting Collab but not sure ... Another Weeknd Collab?. BTS? black pink? Honestly any thing obscure would be so fun and different 

She's approaching 70 and can literally do anything at this stage I feel duets and Collab projects in-between tour and album will keep her in huge interest 

true......

after 40 years at the top of the music industry 

after more than 400 millions albums and singles sold

she can do what she want......... so i hope she will put out more music .....

Imagine my hype when this picture of Madonna with the Disclosure brothers 

I often fantasise if she went in THAT direction aesthetically working with Disclosure/The XX having a deep house, dream pop, alternative pop style in 2012 would've been something so gorgeous like songs on Disclosure debut album I imagined her vocals on thinking that would've been HUGE

disclosure-madonna.jpg

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Imagine my hype when this picture of Madonna with the Disclosure brothers 

I often fantasise if she went in THAT direction aesthetically working with Disclosure/The XX having a deep house, dream pop, alternative pop style in 2012 would've been something so gorgeous like songs on Disclosure debut album I imagined her vocals on thinking that would've been HUGE

well, im totally happy with the final result of mdna...... 

we hope to have something with the disclosure in the near future...... would be great @ChromaticanMondasia!!!!

9 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

I completely agree with everything you have written here :)

I assume she will need to do residency eventually. I know she is fit but let's face it, she is getting to 70yo. No matter how well you take care about your body, age is age and you cannot travel the world and doing big shows every second night in a different city forever. It takes its toll and it is extremely exhausting even for 30yo (damn, even I wouldn't be able to do it in my late 30s now and I consider myself completely fit!). So residency is a good option for her. I just don't see Madame X Tour as residency at all. Sure, she did more shows at one place than usual but that's part of the concept of small tour. And especially when touring theaters. 

Again, we agree.  And while she comes off opposing to such an idea, I think as she continues her career in the next ten or 20 years, she's going to have a change of heart about entertaining in one place for a longer period of time, like Las Vegas.  Still, I am sure she'll find a way to put a spin on it, so it won't see like a "typical residency".  In a way, she already did so with MXT simply by moving her show to various theaters, rather just one. Possibly she'll do it elsewhere like in NYC which would make a lot of sense.