The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

9 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

I completely agree with everything you have written here :)

I assume she will need to do residency eventually. I know she is fit but let's face it, she is getting to 70yo. No matter how well you take care about your body, age is age and you cannot travel the world and doing big shows every second night in a different city forever. It takes its toll and it is extremely exhausting even for 30yo (damn, even I wouldn't be able to do it in my late 30s now and I consider myself completely fit!). So residency is a good option for her. I just don't see Madame X Tour as residency at all. Sure, she did more shows at one place than usual but that's part of the concept of small tour. And especially when touring theaters. 

i see here more in nyc if she need to choose a place for a show without moving around....... maybe Broadway?

On 3/21/2024 at 3:23 PM, maddy1111 said:

Wow! That's great idea, actually. It would fit her perfectly. 

It’s what Lena Horne and Peggy Lee did in their later years, which were actually Celebration Tour-type shows that told the stories of their lives. (Peggy’s was a big flop, Lena’s was a huge success.)

15 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

What is this mf doing here?
He better be saving the goods for Madonna

IMG-7498.jpg 

madonna should be more fast....... love her but look taylor....... 2 albums at year..........

remember when ariana grande put out 2  albums with months between each other and was hugeeeeeee......... 

and now taylor put 2 albums at year out and it's the new normal........

15 hours ago, schumakg86 said:

It’s what Lena Horne and Peggy Lee did in their later years, which were actually Celebration Tour-type shows that told the stories of their lives. (Peggy’s was a big flop, Lena’s was a huge success.)

thanks for the info......

so sorry for Peggy

happy for lena

11 minutes ago, Diieeego said:

I don’t think we will see a new album for some time. LAV 2024 should be coming in or around November. This leaves no time now and at least until mid 2025 (if she follows the Taylor swift route with the re releases and new albums going 1 each semester) 

i hope to have something before.......

Its from 2019 we wait..... too much!!!!

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Oh imagine though if she kept albums coming out in her interscope era, between 2011-2020 just imagine if she put out material couple albums each era ...I know I got back to rebel heart but keep thinking what if that wee a trilogy of albums 2024-17 for example 

would be amazing......

4 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Oh imagine though if she kept albums coming out in her interscope era, between 2011-2020 just imagine if she put out material couple albums each era ...I know I got back to rebel heart but keep thinking what if that wee a trilogy of albums 2024-17 for example 

looking at all the unreleased songs we have around i think she have tons and tons of songs in her archive.......

1 hour ago, Diieeego said:

I don’t think we will see a new album for some time. LAV 2024 should be coming in or around November. This leaves no time now and at least until mid 2025 (if she follows the Taylor swift route with the re releases and new albums going 1 each semester) 

I agree that we won't see a NEW album by the end of this year.  She'll probably vacation with her family this summer, probably take the whole month of August to go on holiday as she tends to do on her birthday.  It's possible she'll be back in the studio this fall for a possible chance of releasing a new album next year sometime.  Meanwhile, I suspect a presentation/release of her current tour on film could possibly happen by the end of the year.  Then again, if she's turned it into a documentary, it might be longer before this happens too.  She'll definitely want to be hands on in editing that. :)

She used to make albums quite quickly like in 6 weeks or something? Wasnt vogue done in a day sat in a basements wardrobe? 

I can remember reading an interview while some one was in the studio while she was making Erotica, she was shouting cut thatll do she seemed impatient.  Perhaps that's changed over the years.  I dont think she was in Stuarts cheap home studio for long making confessions. Maybe she's slower now with Mike Dean who's stoned all the time. 

You are all clever clogs and will remember more details than my old frazzled brain. 

Just imagine , if she kept the roll going of every other year vibe with a new album release 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021 could've had a new Madonna album 6 at least in 14 years could've been very possible the way so many delos leaked from Drowned World era, AL era, Confessions, HC, MDNA, RH eras the rain tapes etc she could've remixed them re recorded them and put them out there for another recording ...use leaks of demos like feedback and push out that energy ....just imagine what we could've had 

Sometimes I pretend with artists what if Madonna recorded this that the other I do think it would've set her in strong stead with modern audiences for sure and kept her name in the spotlight the last 14 years in major ways it's gutting really that her energy in putting new output out between tours she stopped bizarre 

Maybe her artistry thinking of other projects and scripts takes a lot of her time away (and editing the tours lol) The kids too, the charities.  The kids seem so well brought up shes been a super mum. 

Music will be in her heart but you can tell Kids are always at the top of her list. Behind the scenes she has business meetings, planning tours takes years..We never know what's going through her head. To get her life through this tour and all its details mustve been worked on in one of her journals for a couple of years. 

48 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Her two kids will move out after the tour. They are 18 already. Sorry if I am being selfish, I think she will have more time now to make new music. 

Not only that, I don't think her kids are keeping her from making new music. Besides, it's not like she's been totally absent in recording and releasing music.  It's just a lot has happened since she released Madame X.  The pandemic definitely slowed a lot of people down.  Still, she managed to still get in the studio to record remixes and other one off songs. We also have to remember that she was really intent in getting the biographical film off the ground, so unfortunately that took her away from recording new music too. Nothing is impossible though. She's still highly active and hardly doing nothing. After all, she's been on tour for the last 5 months and that alone is hard and grueling. We also need to stop comparing what other artists are doing. Madonna is Madonna.  We know her head is in the tour right now.  I believe after a summer break, she'll be back in the studio, working on new music. :party:

1 hour ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Her two kids will move out after the tour. They are 18 already. Sorry if I am being selfish, I think she will have more time now to make new music. 

Hopefully!!!

Beyonce has two kids and she produced everything and more this last two years 

Taytay has cats and same as above 

Kylie is single and is producing the third album in the same time we had one

Jessie ware going for the third one as well being pregnant and on tour and delivering this child 

So move your ass Madonna!!!

Lol, she still has the twins. And she's a mother, her children will always come first, not her career.
I'd love a new album too but she's had other things on her mind. That doesn't mean she hasn't got anything planned, we just have to be patient.

to state the obvious, madonna is in a different stage in her career than the artists some of you just mentioned. what she has built, album to album, is a very strong discography. she just can't and won't put out an album if she doesn’t feel it and if it doesn’t add to her catalog. she is still fresh and in the now, so she can do it, but i'm sure she also feels the weight of putting out a new madonna album. (though, she would never admit it, lol)