Madame X tour Live 3 lp vinyl

Spanky1995

So I gave in and ordered the Picture Disc on the US store. First time buying there since Madame X. If they dare to send it untracked I’ll simply open a case on PayPal to get my money back but I hope they’ve learned their lesson after 4 years. For the standard vinyl I’ll wait till it’s available on Amazon Mexico after release. 

53 minutes ago, rga98 said:

So I gave in and ordered the Picture Disc on the US store. First time buying there since Madame X. If they dare to send it untracked I’ll simply open a case on PayPal to get my money back but I hope they’ve learned their lesson after 4 years. For the standard vinyl I’ll wait till it’s available on Amazon Mexico after release. 

Maybe I'm not sure what you mean by "untracked".  I'm assuming it means tracking the item's progress once dispatched?  But what does it matter as long as you receive it?

16 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Maybe I'm not sure what you mean by "untracked".  I'm assuming it means tracking the item's progress once dispatched?  But what does it matter as long as you receive it?

It matters cause in Mexico you don’t receive those packages. They get stolen or take 6 months to arrive and they arrive destroyed.

3 hours ago, rga98 said:

It matters cause in Mexico you don’t receive those packages. They get stolen or take 6 months to arrive and they arrive destroyed.

So you mean you're cancelling the order before it's been shipped if their is no "tracking" on it?  I get that concern.  Though, the official store has always had tracking for me.

46 minutes ago, McDonna said:

So you're mean you're cancelling the order before it's been shipped if their is no "tracking" on it?  I get that concern.  Though, the official store has always had tracking for me.

Not before, if they send it without a tracking number I will open a case on PayPal to get my money back. Unfortunately I've had this issue with her store countless times before. The Madame X bundles were never delivered and the picture disc arrived in October 2020 (over a year after I ordered and it was creased)

16 hours ago, rga98 said:

Not before, if they send it without a tracking number I will open a case on PayPal to get my money back. Unfortunately I've had this issue with her store countless times before. The Madame X bundles were never delivered and the picture disc arrived in October 2020 (over a year after I ordered and it was creased)

Thanks for explaining.  Other than never receiving the American Life Holograph (which no one has), I've never had an issue with her store.  I've had far more issues with Amazon.  Anyway, I hope you'll get MXT vinyls the way you hope. :)

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thanks for explaining.  Other than never receiving the American Life Holograph (which no one has), I've never had an issue with her store.  I've had far more issues with Amazon.  Anyway, I hope you'll get you'll get MXT vinyls the way you hope. :)

I haven't received the American Life Holograph yet.