Latin America Dates

Dj Garrido

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Diieeego said:

Hopefully? But we did experience this same thing at the beginning of this year and then nothing happened 

definitely keeping my expectations low but all my fingers crossed 

True BUT when it all looked like it was going to be announced was right when she was hospitalized and then everything got put on hold. So maybe negotiations were back on the table when the tour was back up and running.

9 hours ago, rga98 said:

No. Not at all. Don't be fooled by the catwalks. The stage is small, perfect for arenas but way too small for stadiums. RHT & MDNA were a lot bigger.

All her tours are build for arenas. They modify stage when they go to stadiums to look bigger. And if rumors are true about new leg in Europe and Latin America. they will change stage to fit in stadiums. A lot of artist do that.

6 hours ago, Unruhe said:

True BUT when it all looked like it was going to be announced was right when she was hospitalized and then everything got put on hold. So maybe negotiations were back on the table when the tour was back up and running.

They had to start negotiations from scratch, cause the North American dates were moved to spring, which is when the Latin American dates were going to take place. 

To the fellow cariocas such as @Dj Garrido: what would you prefer, a mini Madonna residency at Jeunesse Arena or 2 or 3 dates at Engenhão or Maracanã? I wouldn't mind to see her in the latter stadium since I live very close to the subway to my neighbourhood; the only option I'd have to go directly to the former stadium would be an intertown bus most known among people from my area as "Diabo Verde," ("Green Devil") whose nick is a very earned one due to their apocalyptical drivers' behaviour!

25 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

To the fellow cariocas such as @Dj Garrido: what would you prefer, a mini Madonna residency at Jeunesse Arena or 2 or 3 dates at Engenhão or Maracanã? I wouldn't mind to see her in the latter stadium since I live very close to the subway to my neighbourhood; the only option I'd have to go directly to the former stadium would be an intertown bus most known among people from my area as "Diabo Verde," ("Green Devil") whose nick is a very earned one due to their apocalyptical drivers' behaviour!

I´m not sure if she´s coming to Rio this time.  3 or 4 nights in Alianz Park in São Paulo - and nothing more - sound more realistic to me. If she comes to Rio, of course I would prefer Jeunesse Arena. But I believe Engenhão has more chances. 

28 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

I´m not sure if she´s coming to Rio this time.  3 or 4 nights in Alianz Park in São Paulo - and nothing more - sound more realistic to me. If she comes to Rio, of course I would prefer Jeunesse Arena. But I believe Engenhão has more chances. 

If thing goes as you say the remaining Madonna - Fãs do Brasil members will eat their words about Kylie...

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

Well she is doing four nights in Mexico City and Brasil has a much larger population so I wouldn’t lose hope about RJ. 

20 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I believe it all will depend on how she's adamant she'll start shooting her biopic in late spring 2024, as @Dazedmadonnahas told.

that's definitely won't happen soon, all movies are delayed, a lot of movies are yet to be filmed. i dont think any studio will star shooting her biopic until 2025-2026.

2 hours ago, Nemanja said:

that's definitely won't happen soon, all movies are delayed, a lot of movies are yet to be filmed. i dont think any studio will star shooting her biopic until 2025-2026.

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

With the current state of the SAG-AFTRA strike, I think projects like her movie will be pushed at least half a year. 

Well, this is it. With this tour getting raving acclamation (it seems only people in Infinity see any flaws to it), I don't see why this cannot be extended, after all, as several people have said here, it may be the last time to have a M tour of this magnitude. May this tour have the longevity of the most tours by veteran acts, some of them even decades older than her.

And, please, may DJ Garrido be wrong and she tours Rio once again (and maybe more cities as well - why not?). If she doesn't feel like changing the setup for concert, a one-week residency at Jeunesse Arena would be very welcome!!!

After all, M has the attendance to perform in Rio. In 2012, it was another situation - another tour, a venue with difficult access by then - compare traffic in Barra neighbourhood right now - they have subway stations as well as several ways to access. And, of course, in 2012, Oseary and Gaga's then manager decided to do a wrestling of a catfight only to know who would claim the throne of Queen of Pop - such pathetic times.

I just want to know when the dates for Latin America are going to be revealed once and for all. I can't help but feel overcome lately by certain negative feelings such as anxiety about wanting to see it live once and for all or envy when reading the comments of those who have already been able to enjoy this wonderful experience.

For my part, perhaps anticipating the facts, I have already decided which ticket to buy that will allow me to have the best location, the clothes I will wear that night, the haircut, the post party, etc. The only thing missing is confirmation from Madonna. I don't even want to think that in the end she decides not to come and and all my plans go to the trash can.:suffer: