VULGAR

deathproof

7 minutes ago, tscott said:

Hey @Jackiewhy sad?  It's actually even better sounding.  There are things I'm hearing in the official released version that I couldn't hear in the leaked. It's all good.  I'm liking this better and feeling even better about this song than I initially felt. :)

Um not sad, I said I agree it sounds even better!

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't believe there's people still expecting her to be in the video.

While I hope there is a video with HER in it, but like you, I'm doubting it.  I think a music video in general would probably help the song be more successful. 

3 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I mean she could still appear in it - film it in a different location

I would think they would have done it some time after they recorded the song, when considering releasing it?  They really could have turn this is a much bigger event with a music video. Then again, maybe they have and they plan to do so sometime after the song is officially released.

OMG the whole song slaps and I want Madonna to scream SAY OUR FUCKING NAMES at me! 

Sure she'll be in the video in some form, she's a very important part of the song. Like Nicki Minaj was in the BIM video, on the screen which I thought was a very smart idea. If not, I want a drag queen impersonating a furious Madonna. That would be something to watch!

3 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

OMG the whole song slaps and I want Madonna to scream SAY OUR FUCKING NAMES at me! 

Sure she'll be in the video in some form, she's a very important part of the song. Like Nicki Minaj was in the BIM video, on the screen which I thought was a very smart idea. If not, I want a drag queen impersonating a furious Madonna. That would be something to watch!

Madonna Drag Queen idea would be hilarious.  I'm just not sure they either filmed a music video. There might be a visualizer of some sort which could include Madonna.  These days, visualizers are looking more and more like music videos, but not so story oriented.  Just flashing images or videos, sometimes singing along with the song and sometime not.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic