POPULAR

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

This is all great! But as @mirtillo said before.... Anybody know WHY???? Has something happened ive missed?? Great and all I just dont quite get the reason. 

I'm sure the Weeknd is the biggest reason why.  He's huge right now among streaming and has been for quite some time.  Even though it was tied to a flop series, (which never was even part of the show), people latched onto it as soon as it was released. It's just one of those songs that keeps going strong that rarely happens these days. The song is a good song too.  People just like it.  I'm welcoming the success with open arms because the fact Madonna is part of it. It doesn't hurt to be tied to something that hugely successful especially when a lot of people are trying hard to put Madonna out to pasture.  I bet if they collaborated on an album together, it would be huge!  Though, I'm sure some fans would balk at such an idea.  Though, we do know when Madonna presented with the thought of it, she seemed down with the idea. 

8 minutes ago, xavier said:

#Popular still is #13 with 3,425,502 streams on Spotify Globally Charts!

Very nice streaming day!!

#USA #15 (+05) 776,382
#UK #8 (+01) 249,669 (Re-peaked)
#Australia #9 (=) 173,039
#Germany #21 (+07) 170,292
#Canada #10 (=) 134,850

Thanks @xavier!!!!!

So happy about Popular numbers..... I hope M will start to do more collaborations ..... 

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic