Merch Pics

blondebenji

7 hours ago, cyberrage said:

My tour book collection is the most often looked at part of my collection. I love the confessions books as well that came out after that tour, hopefully we will see something materialize. May be better than a pre book of distorted images, they have limited range

Her tour books were always the most amazing! i have them back from the Virgin Tour! the Confessions book you speak of post tour, is that the Guy Oseary photographed one?  that one is beyond beautiful. 

5 hours ago, Pud said:

Her tour books were always the most amazing! i have them back from the Virgin Tour! the Confessions book you speak of post tour, is that the Guy Oseary photographed one?  that one is beyond beautiful. 

Yes it is, its a great retrospective on what was peak M for me, the perfect show 

5 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Finally someone was kind enough to record the whole merch available at the venues. 

https://fb.watch/orxw5ma4Kb/

I notice lack of Drowned World Tour Whisper / Mother Fucker tank tops. 

They were never on sale at the tour, same for the Like A Prayer long sleeve shirt.