Merch Pics

blondebenji

Wow so if someone collected all the jackets from this tour's merch, they'd have (so far):

- The gaudy red CELEBRATION TOUR coaches jacket

- The elusive IMMACULATE VIP exclusive jacket

- The legendaric Blond Ambition Tour bomber jacket

- The mythical denim Girlie Show jacket

- The blinding white Who's That Girl Tour jacket

Now if she does a jacket for every tour, I might just have to go broke collecting them at that point!

Edited by WokeUpInMedellin
OMG I'm an idiot. Forgot a whole one! *Added* (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Do you know if they are selling something to protect the celebration poster? I don’t want to keep taking care of it 2:30 hours in the midst of a concert 

They are not. However, they will provide you a plastic coating but it's only useful if you're willing to roll your poster up. There's no protection if you'd like to keep it flat.

On 1/26/2024 at 10:02 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

They are not. However, they will provide you a plastic coating but it's only useful if you're willing to roll your poster up. There's no protection if you'd like to keep it flat.

They didn't have anything to protect them in Montreal. I bought both posters and brought rubber bands with me .. they flatten out just fine with no damage

9 minutes ago, Giancor said:

do you guys know any reliable reseller? My sister wants to gift me the Girlie Show t shirt while she's in the US (until march 16) but i dont want her to buy it from the online store since ive read many shipping complains. :cry:

I know several people who have ordered celebration shirts from the website and they were shipped within the week. If she has until 3/16 you should be ok.