Merch Pics

blondebenji

5 hours ago, honestlyhlf said:

I ended up going with the gold and silver (Lisbon) rosaries because I thought they were the best-looking colourways and I was trying to be responsible with my little remaining Madonna funds :seeno:

But I have a feeling I'm going to regret not having just put the bronze and bronze and black (London) rosaries on a credit card when I see them and see the resale prices (I'm interested to see how many from this drop go straight up for resale). Might have to fight for the New York versions if or when they go up on the site and suck up the shipping costs :speakno:

I'm with you on that there is silver and black too think they are from  New York seen them on ebay 

9 hours ago, DickTracy said:

So I have the lithographs from NYC pop up store. I am so tempted to open and frame but I see they are numbered etc. what’s a gworlll to do? If you were me would you keep them sealed for the grandkids or whatever or get your life now and buy some frames. 

I feel like this is a hard one to answer because everyone is so different and has very different reasons for buying what they buy and collecting what they collect.

Personally? I’d probably look to get them framed (archival framing) and displayed for three main reasons:

1. Two of those lithographs are from favourite shoots of mine and I love them.

2. I don’t look at anything I buy for myself as a monetary investment/in terms of potential or future ££££ value. I look at it as investment in my joy, and I personally get a lot of enjoyment out of using my “things” (whilst still taking good care of them) rather than squirrelling them away and keeping them absolutely pristine and untouched like I used to as a kid.

3. I’m very aware that my family and close friends don’t share my interest in / love of Madonna and just generally won’t want to be burdened with a lot of my belongings when I’m gone - they’ll want everything without sentimental value gone as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible (life is short and time is valuable). The Celebration Tour rosaries that are due to arrive today? They’ll likely end up being sold for 50p/£1 at a car boot sale. My Immaculate VIP Bomber Jacket? That’ll likely end up going for £5 at a car boot sale. My record collection? They’ll likely pick out any they have personal interest in and then call a local dealer or reseller in to bulk buy the rest and get them gone. And so on and so forth.

But that’s me, and I’m not you. All I’d say is enjoy them. If enjoyment for you means getting them framed and displayed, that’s great. If it means keeping them sealed/absolutely pristine, that’s also great. You know? Life is short. Do what makes you happy.

15 hours ago, DickTracy said:

So I have the lithographs from NYC pop up store. I am so tempted to open and frame but I see they are numbered etc. what’s a gworlll to do? If you were me would you keep them sealed for the grandkids or whatever or get your life now and buy some frames. 

I definitely say open and frame them. Just open the packaging nicely and preserve it too.

3 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Well my rosary beads arrived very well packaged....so I now have the silver from London and the gold from Copenhagen......just got to track down the other 4 variants

Sweet! My postie finally showed up just as I was heading out the door 🤪 Really impressed with the packaging! I think the silver’s my favourite 🥰

Out of interest, what pouches did both of yours come in (at the pop up and from the site)? My gold rosary came in a fairly nondescript black pouch, but my silver rosary’s in a really soft, pink/fuchsia velvet pouch (with what I assume is the name of/logo of the supplier on it in silver glitter).

24 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Sweet! My postie finally showed up just as I was heading out the door 🤪 Really impressed with the packaging! I think the silver’s my favourite 🥰

Out of interest, what pouches did both of yours come in (at the pop up and from the site)? My gold rosary came in a fairly nondescript black pouch, but my silver rosary’s in a really soft, pink/fuchsia velvet pouch (with what I assume is the name of/logo of the supplier on it in silver glitter).

My Silver one came in a light grey silver pouch and the Gold was like yours in a black pouch....when you get chance could you take  s of them I will do mine later I'm on a night shift again tonight 

34 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

My Silver one came in a light grey silver pouch and the Gold was like yours in a black pouch....when you get chance could you take  s of them I will do mine later I'm on a night shift again tonight 

Sure thing! I’m out this evening but I’ll snap some photos ASAP. Hope you have a good shift at work ☺️

1 minute ago, truerebel said:

NOT official, truth is...anyone with access to a decent printer could print these and slap them into a cheap candle.

Yeah. I figured as much. The person tried to sell me them again with pics of the official ones. Total scam. Told me they bought them at the Pop up shop when she was in Washington DC. I thought to myself...Indont recall a Pop up shop in DC

11 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Looking at Ebay one person bought most of the rosary beads......I think they need to start limiting the amount people can buy on the limited stuff 

I saw that. I didn't buy a set as I didn't go to any of the shows overseas. So I figured I would wait for a US selection. Kinda of regret it. But we shall see