Merch Pics

blondebenji

On 4/7/2024 at 6:34 AM, Anthony Mastrobuono said:

Has anyone purchased the Who That Girl Tshirt from the webstore? If so can you provide a pic, it looks so different and much better than what is being sold at the shows... online it has this distressed look and the one from the show is like a plain white tee

IMG_2020.jpeg

For what it's worth - The watercolor True Blue tshirt online also shows this distressed look but when I received mine it was just a normal tshirt.

2 hours ago, DJ N A said:

For what it's worth - The watercolor True Blue tshirt online also shows this distressed look but when I received mine it was just a normal tshirt.

ahh true... thanks I'm pretty sure that answers my question then Damn I wish they would of kept the distressed look. Thanks! 

Edited by Anthony Mastrobuono (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crazy For M said:
1 hour ago, Spanky1995 said:
Get on the chat on the store 

I am. It took them 45 minutes to reply to my first message, and now it says support is closing in 15 minutes. Typical

They will get back to you fingers crossed they just send you the right one 

3 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

The UK store has only gone and sent me the 'Waiting For You' tshirt instead of the 'Don't Break My Heart' one, after waiting a month for them to dispatch my order emoji2364.png

The same exact thing has happened to me so annoyed i'm not as keen on that one,   it's going back i've emailed them unbelievable..

The same exact thing has happened to me so annoyed i'm not as keen on that one,   it's going back i've emailed them unbelievable..
Oh no, that's really annoying! I don't mind it myself, but I really want the Don't Break My Heart one.
I've never returned anything to her store, but I won't be happy if I have to cover postage for their mistake if they want it back.

Just now, Crazy For M said:

Oh no, that's really annoying! I don't mind it myself, but I really want the Don't Break My Heart one.
I've never returned anything to her store, but I won't be happy if I have to cover postage for their mistake if they want it back.

I'm not really surprised it's just very annoying..   I've emailed them but don't expect to get a response until at least Monday.    As you say they will probably expect the other one back and that's time consuming for someone else's mistake.

I'm not really surprised it's just very annoying..   I've emailed them but don't expect to get a response until at least Monday.    As you say they will probably expect the other one back and that's time consuming for someone else's mistake.
I've been asked to return for the correct one, and they're going to refund postage :)

8 minutes ago, Stefan Bayens said:

I love the new Madonna Rio Rosary! 🤩. If only it wasn't that expensive ... 😑

What discount do you get when you apply a discount code and where can you get this code? 🤔

Screenshot_20240423_204330_Chrome.jpg

For this price, I expect that all my prayers will finally be answered with this rosary.

35 minutes ago, Stefan Bayens said:

I love the new Madonna Rio Rosary! 🤩. If only it wasn't that expensive ... 😑

What discount do you get when you apply a discount code and where can you get this code? 🤔

They certainly make for a nice keepsake! 📿 I still regret not getting the 2 different bronze London rosaries when they dropped 🙃

If you haven’t already signed up for ICON membership, you can do so at the following link and get 10% off your order with your unique code:

https://www.madonna.com/subscribe

35 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

They certainly make for a nice keepsake! 📿 I still regret not getting the 2 different bronze London rosaries when they dropped 🙃

If you haven’t already signed up for ICON membership, you can do so at the following link and get 10% off your order with your unique code:

https://www.madonna.com/subscribe

But what happens with international orders and customs? 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

But what happens with international orders and customs? 

Great question! In this particular scenario, I’m privileged to be in the UK and have the opportunity to order from the UK store, so I don’t have to deal with customs and handling fees on top of the listed prices.

I’d work on the basis you’ll likely have to pay any applicable customs and handling fees for importing from the US/UK/Aus (unless you’re lucky enough to slip through the net).

That said, I placed a £200+ order (not including shipping) on the US store last year, and didn’t get hit with any of the applicable customs and handling fees. Although I’m going to assume it’s one of the rare occasions I just got lucky and my parcel slipped through customs without issue (when it technically shouldn’t have).

5 minutes ago, Stefan Bayens said:

Thanks for the link Pedro! 

However, I already signed up for ICON last year but cannot find the code. Do you know where I can find it?

If you log in here: https://www.madonna.com/login

And then visit your user profile page when logged in: https://www.madonna.com/profile

You should see a section that says ‘10% MEMBER ONLINE STORE DISCOUNT’ ☺️