Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

Um..... when they said Miley Cyrus died in a car accident in 2008?

TMZ had nothing to do with that lol

https://amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/miley-cyrus-death-hoaxes

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

When they had to retract a story about Janet getting into a physical fight with her niece Paris?

But there’s video footage of a physical and verbal altercation between the 2

21 minutes ago, Mden said:

What’s the point of spreading unsubstantiated rumors that instill fear and doubt in people’s minds. Who is it benefiting? 

This is a great question. I wish people would at least preface their speculations with "I think." Too many people stating with authority things that they can't possibly know with any certainty. You have to be skeptical of everything you see online.

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

I want Guy to say something… like give us daily updates… :(

This is why I wish Liz was still around.

It’s obvious that Guy O had to rush release a statement because he was informed The NY Post was going to publish that article on Wednesday.

If Liz was still around, she would have published a statement the day it happened. It’s bizarre that 1) they waited almost 5 to say something, and 2) if there was no improvement, where they just not going to say anything at all?

51 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Thank you! You’re 100% correct!

I don’t get why people trust Guy more than the tabloids. Her management lies as much as any publication and they all spin the narrative that suits them best. 
Don’t think for a second her management is revealing the whole truth in situations like this. 
The fact that we had no idea this happened until Wednesday (when we were told just because PageSix was running with it) should tell you everything you need to know.

And no, we don’t need daily updates from Madonnas camp. Health is a private matter. We know what happened and we know she’s recovering. Until there’s further developments regarding the tour and such there’s nothing else to say unless she wants to communicate something. 
The fact that she’s not saying anything suggests to me that she’s still in a weak state and not out of the woods completely.

There’s your answer to why we believe Guy O. Rather than the tabloids. This is million dollar industry and money talks, we could get some insight to where Madonna’s health is at the moment, but we will only now for sure when they have decided what will happen to the ventures they have planned for this year, when there is a plan and we are it’s communicated by the only official channel who happens to be Guy, only then we will have certainty of how she really health wise is. 
Unless obviously she makes an ig live or something like that but I truly doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, deathproof said:

This is why I wish Liz was still around.

It’s obvious that Guy O had to rush release a statement because he was informed The NY Post was going to publish that article on Wednesday.

If Liz was still around, she would have published a statement the day it happened. It’s bizarre that 1) they waited almost 5 to say something, and 2) if there was no improvement, where they just not going to say anything at all?

I guess if it only affected some dates of the tour and the story wasn’t going to be published we might have never knew she was sick. 

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

It’s bizarre that 1) they waited almost 5 to say something, and 2) if there was no improvement, were they just not going to say anything at all?

You gotta put yourself in their shoes. When someone is found unresponsive and is in the ICU, the last thing they are thinking about is releasing a statement to anyone.  You are waiting for news that she is gonna SURVIVE. I’m sure they released a statement when they were sure she wasn’t going to die and got a vague idea from the doctors of how long her recovery will be. Only then would they know if the tour would be cancelled or postponed. 

We also don’t know. Madonna may have rules in place in case she gets sick and is near death and what people can and can’t say without her involvement. I can see them waiting until she could speak to advise how she would like to address the situation. 

4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

You gotta put yourself in their shoes. When someone is found unresponsive and is in the ICU, the last thing they are thinking about is releasing a statement to anyone.  You are waiting for news that she is gonna SURVIVE. I’m sure they released a statement when they were sure she wasn’t going to die and got a vague idea from the doctors of how long her recovery will be. Only then would they know if the tour would be cancelled or postponed. 

We also don’t know. Madonna may have rules in place in case she gets sick and is near death and what people can and can’t say without her involvement. I can see them waiting until she could speak to advise how she would like to address the situation. 

There’s only so much privacy they can instill and protect. But it’s so easy for details about a celebrity entering a hospital to come out.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic