Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

17 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

There’s a particular blogger (a female) that has been harbouring and expressing the most extreme hatred for Madonna over the years, accusing Madonna of sabotaging her in various and vicious ways: massive copyright theft (that blogger claims to have a huge 10,000+ song catalogue Madonna stole from and passed around in the industry), espionage, wiretapping, aggravated stalking and harassment, commissioning (through members of the Kabbalah Centre) repeated acts of attempted murder (incl. three instances of vehicular assault), attempted sexual assault, theft of real estate property, etc.

She’s now rejoicing at Madonna’s plight… Some of you may know which blogger I’m referring to. Most would say that blogger’s just crazy and making up complete fabrications—that’s blogger has never been able to adequately prove her claims, and chances are Madonna doesn’t even know about her. I’m just saying, on a metaphysical level, that type of hatred and jealousy harboured for someone may act as a conduit of negativity, a curse of sorts. And that’s precisely why Madonna’s been praying angels for protection and wearing the Kabbalah bracelet over the years.

That said, if the tour was postponed, I guess they deemed Madonna would not be apt and ready by July 15. Madonna could live long, but she's gotta rest, sleep more and reinforce her immune system.

The blogger deserves outing. And a taste of her own medicine. 

If Madonna is aware of her  - why is she even taking this disturbed twisted nobody seriously? 

Edited by stevemic (see edit history)

If I know her like I think I do, she's in bed, with her legs behind her head, pad and pencil in hand, revising the show so the opening Vogue number includes dancers getting flung from horses and landing in dips, dancers being yanked by capes around their necks and landing into dips, and her wheeled in on a gurney, standing on her head. 

big ang vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

There’s a particular blogger (a female) that has been harbouring and expressing the most extreme hatred for Madonna over the years, accusing Madonna of sabotaging her in various and vicious ways: massive copyright theft (that blogger claims to have a huge 10,000+ song catalogue Madonna stole from and passed around in the industry), espionage, wiretapping, aggravated stalking and harassment, commissioning (through members of the Kabbalah Centre) repeated acts of attempted murder (incl. three instances of vehicular assault), attempted sexual assault, theft of real estate property, etc.

She’s now rejoicing at Madonna’s plight… Some of you may know which blogger I’m referring to. Most would say that blogger’s just crazy and making up complete fabrications—that’s blogger has never been able to adequately prove her claims, and chances are Madonna doesn’t even know about her. I’m just saying, on a metaphysical level, that type of hatred and jealousy harboured for someone may act as a conduit of negativity, a curse of sorts. And that’s precisely why Madonna’s been praying angels for protection and wearing the Kabbalah bracelet over the years.

That said, if the tour was postponed, I guess they deemed Madonna would not be apt and ready by July 15. Madonna could live long, but she's gotta rest, sleep more and reinforce her immune system.

America especially is very divisive and full of hatred right now, especially on the right where they always disliked Madonna. 
I’ve seen people saying she deserves it for her anti Trump speech at the women’s March, that she got sick because of the covid vaccine and several insane conspiracy theories. 
But also for every nut out there there’s 10 people posting about how much they love her and wishing her well. 
If I’m gonna be blunt, this is great free PR for her. Her amazing career is highlighted everywhere you look and people are reminded she’s still here and should be appreciated while she’s still alive

27 minutes ago, deathproof said:

But when has TMZ ever been wrong?

This. I can’t believe people still regularly question TMZ. Yes, they’re trash, but they’re actually almost always factual.

The ethics of how they go about this information is another discussion, however.

On the same report they(tmz)claimed she was too sick to get out of bed then that people around her were afraid that she would go against doctor’s orders and start the show as soon as possible. Make it make sense. They also said she was metaphorically kicking and sTreaming . They need a spell checker unless that was what they wanted to say. And they don’t name their sources. 

36 minutes ago, deathproof said:

But when has TMZ ever been wrong?

Um..... when they said Miley Cyrus died in a car accident in 2008? When they claimed to have a photo of JFK partying on a yacht and had to issue a public retraction? When they had to retract a story about Janet getting into a physical fight with her niece Paris? The fact that anything they post about the Kardashians is skewed positive (they are in business with TMZ owner Harvey Levin)? 

21 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

This. I can’t believe people still regularly question TMZ. Yes, they’re trash, but they’re actually almost always factual.

The ethics of how they go about this information is another discussion, however.

Again, so TMZ have insiders in her home? 

We're all fans and want the best for her, but some things people keep saying here need to be adressed.

-

- TMZ gets things right quite often. They won't reveal their sources simply to  a) not lose them, b) risk legal action. That's how scoops and journalism work. It's simply shocking people don't realize this.

It doesn't matter if it is gossip, a leak, whatever. Journalists / reporters will keep their sources secret because they still want to get scoops from them. Pretend this was news about an actor doing something crazy on the set of a movie. 'our sources said the actor did this and that'. It's all true, but the moment they reveal the sources, the sources will loose their jobs. 

-

- If the situation is serious or things are not as good as they seem, M's celebrity friends / Guy O simply won't come out and say it until they have to. This is done both for privacy and for business reasons or simply because they have no idea what to do at the moment. 

Imagine if Rosie said 'well, things aren't that good'. Fans and the media will torment everyone and demand more info and thus make things worse.

-

Truth is she is back at home and 'better'. That's all. Something serious happened (and mind you she might even have a secret disease she has kept hidden for years - she is very private in that regard). We still have to wait for more solid informaiton. 

7 minutes ago, Indominus said:

We're all fans and want the best for her, but some things people keep saying here need to be adressed.

-

- TMZ gets things right quite often. They won't reveal their sources simply to  a) not lose them, b) risk legal action. That's how scoops and journalism work. It's simply shocking people don't realize this.

It doesn't matter if it is gossip, a leak, whatever. Journalists / reporters will keep their sources secret because they still want to get scoops from them. Pretend this was news about an actor doing something crazy on the set of a movie. 'our sources said the actor did this and that'. It's all true, but the moment they reveal the sources, the sources will loose their jobs. 

-

- If the situation is serious or things are not as good as they seem, M's celebrity friends / Guy O simply won't come out and say it until they have to. This is done both for privacy and for business reasons or simply because they have no idea what to do at the moment. 

Imagine if Rosie said 'well, things aren't that good'. Fans and the media will torment everyone and demand more info and thus make things worse.

-

Truth is she is back at home and 'better'. That's all. Something serious happened (and mind you she might even have a secret disease she has kept hidden for years - she is very private in that regard). We still have to wait for more solid informaiton. 

Thank you! You’re 100% correct!

I don’t get why people trust Guy more than the tabloids. Her management lies as much as any publication and they all spin the narrative that suits them best. 
Don’t think for a second her management is revealing the whole truth in situations like this. 
The fact that we had no idea this happened until Wednesday (when we were told just because PageSix was running with it) should tell you everything you need to know.

And no, we don’t need daily updates from Madonnas camp. Health is a private matter. We know what happened and we know she’s recovering. Until there’s further developments regarding the tour and such there’s nothing else to say unless she wants to communicate something. 
The fact that she’s not saying anything suggests to me that she’s still in a weak state and not out of the woods completely.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic