Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

You’re talking about someone who lost their own mother as a child. Some of her values may have changed as a result of this incident. That is regardless of her drive. People do change. I’m fact she has changed. We would have seen much more output from her in the last 15 years If she hasn’t adopted four more kids. 

This is true as well.  Sometimes when people get to a certain point in their life and have a life altering moment, they can change their views and attitude about things they once always felt.  

Though, I feel like she's giving us far more output in the last 15 years than her first 15 years of her career. The big difference here, everything she pretty much released became gold. 

2 hours ago, Alm47 said:

I can ser her stoping after the tour, and that would be totally understandable.

Really? 

I see the total opposite, I see this tour as I’m the fucking Queen and no one does it better or comes close to me, besides I have a ton of hits to back me up.

She compromised with investors, her fans and the casuals giving them what they wanted, win a ton of positive PR on the way, get tons of cash so she can could do more of her left field projects in the future, and enjoying herself in the whole process obviously 

She keeps saying don’t tell me to stop, I’m never retiring and fans say she could stop or take it easier. I don’t think so guys. 

2 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Really? 

I see the total opposite, I see this tour as I’m the fucking Queen and no one does it better or comes close to me, besides I have a ton of hits to back me up.

She compromised with investors, her fans and the casuals giving them what they wanted, win a ton of positive PR on the way, get tons of cash so she can could do more of her left field projects in the future, and enjoying herself in the whole process obviously 

She keeps saying don’t tell me to stop, I’m never retiring and fans say she could stop or take it easier. I don’t think so guys. 

Yeah, but at the same time this health scare has been very serious. So I could imagine her wanting to put her well being and children as her main priority from now on, even if that means stepping aside from the stage.

She could still make music, tho. But maybe not in the conventional “big pop album era” way that we're used to.

However, these are just random thoughts. Hope she never retires and keeps working (in a healthy way) for many more years.

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

Yeah, but at the same time this health scare has been very serious. So I could imagine her wanting to put her well being and children as her main priority from now on, even if that means stepping aside from the stage.

She could still make music, tho. But maybe not in the conventional “big pop album era” way that we're used to.

However, these are just random thoughts. Hope she never retires and keeps working (in a healthy way) for many more years.

I get you. No one wants her to retire.  But many of us understand the human side of her that could change how she used to think.  Anyone experiencing a health scare especially if it's close to death, can really re-evaluate things and do a 180. 

I hope she continues, but only on her own terms.  It's her life and I respect that.  If she wants to take it easy at this point, it's totally understandable. She hasn't anything to prove at this point. 

We'll just have to see what happens in the next few months.  The important thing is, she's alive and well. :heart:

4 hours ago, tscott said:

I get you. No one wants her to retire.  But many of us understand the human side of her that could change how she used to think.  Anyone experiencing a health scare especially if it's close to death, can really re-evaluate things and do a 180. 

I hope she continues, but only on her own terms.  It's her life and I respect that.  If she wants to take it easy at this point, it's totally understandable. She hasn't anything to prove at this point. 

We'll just have to see what happens in the next few months.  The important thing is, she's alive and well. :heart:

I wouldn’t care if she retired. I just don’t expect she will. She loves what she does.

She's perfectly capable of delivering amazing tours well into her 70's if she doesn't push her body too hard and the schedule is realistic. Hanging upside down on crucifixes and having five twenty year old men fling you around like a rag doll for two hours isn't conducive to a healthy body in your mid 60's. She needs to be realistic about her bodies capabilities. 

13 hours ago, steady75 said:

She's perfectly capable of delivering amazing tours well into her 70's if she doesn't push her body too hard and the schedule is realistic. Hanging upside down on crucifixes and having five twenty year old men fling you around like a rag doll for two hours isn't conducive to a healthy body in your mid 60's. She needs to be realistic about her bodies capabilities. 

Hanging upside down?

• 4 months later...