List 10 Madonna Songs you consider her WORST?

Donna

Her Worst Songs?  

63 members voted

1. 1. Her Worst Songs??

• BLASPHEMY!!!! How can a fan hate any of her songs?
    • Hey I love Madonna, but even she can produce some stinkers!

On 8/19/2023 at 6:46 PM, LongIslandTea said:

All MDNA singles except GMAYL & Masterpiece

All RH singles except TNB & TSBM

All MX singles

Huh? Rebel Heart had three singles: Living for Love, Ghosttown and Bitch I'm Madonna. What songs are you talking about cause there are NONE with those acronyms.

01 Funana

02 Auto-Tune Baby

03 Hey You

04 Superstar

05 B-Day Song

06 I Fucked Up

07 Best Friend

08 Isaac

09 Like It or Not

10 Batuka

Honourable mention: I Don't Give A, Everybody, Love Song, Bitch I'm Loca, Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes The World Go Round, Shoo-Bee-Doo, Gang Bang, Turn Up The Radio, Joan of Arc, Rebel Heart and Back That Up to the Beat.

On 8/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, ErickInTheZone said:

How do you guys feel about Holy Water? It has always irritated me plus I hate the lyrics considering it's 2015 and not the 90s to be harping on this string. I was never fond of the performance either, although it got a lot of love from fans if I remember well

Total garbage, and its blasphemy is really unnecessary...

8 hours ago, Renato Iodice said:

That's exactly what I feel. And I'm not religious. In fact I have always loved to see Madonna ironizing the church but Holy Water just doesn't feel right, if only it had happened in the 90s

On 8/24/2023 at 7:32 AM, Renato Iodice said:

Oh god, not another religious lunatic. The blasphemy is what made that song great and the fact it made yall mad is exactly why it’s perfect.

I pity anyone that doesn’t get Holy Water's brilliance. Also, that performance was one of the few great moments of that abysmal tour.

The lyrics are better than a good portion of the songs from Madame X and MDNA. In fact, the Rebel Heart album is severely overhated cause people heard the demos BEFOREHAND. I will stand by that. If you hadn’t heard all the crap including the cheap and dated Avicii demos from the Rebel Heart session, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Lyrically, production-wise and in terms of melodies it puts all the other Live Nation era albums to absolute shame.

What 'Holy Water' is all about? SEX and RELIGION - Def not new territory as we had Erotica/SEX book- JML and Where Life Begins* and her additional lyrics on George Michael's I Want Your SEX' - ok I made this last one up! - 

[Baby, you should get down low/And drink my precious alcohol/Don't it taste like holy water, like holy water?/Kiss it better, make it wetter] - call it whatever : oral sex - cunnilingus.. 

Her RHT's The Last Supper was genius and I must admit I totally loved it! What's so blasphemous about the Last Supper?                      Out of respect...Didnt she excluded the performance in Singapore? 

*Nothing beats "I can make a fire without using wood" so  WLB all the way! No comparison! 

While I think Holy Water is absolute pants, I don't think it's top 10 bad...

I'll go with (in no order):

1. Incredibl(y bad)
  2. S E.X
  3. Most of Madame X 
  4. Turn Up The Radio 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
  5. She's Not Me 
  6. Bday Song
  7. Bitch I'm Madonna 
  8. Where's The Party (sorry I just can't stand it)
  9. Best Night 
  10. One More Chance 

On 8/27/2023 at 12:04 PM, MPowered said:

Oh god, not another religious lunatic. The blasphemy is what made that song great and the fact it made yall mad is exactly why it’s perfect.

I pity anyone that doesn’t get Holy Water's brilliance. Also, that performance was one of the few great moments of that abysmal tour.

The lyrics are better than a good portion of the songs from Madame X and MDNA. In fact, the Rebel Heart album is severely overhated cause people heard the demos BEFOREHAND. I will stand by that. If you hadn’t heard all the crap including the cheap and dated Avicii demos from the Rebel Heart session, we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Lyrically, production-wise and in terms of melodies it puts all the other Live Nation era albums to absolute shame.

Another religious lunatic? Me? You don't know me, you don't know what you are talking about it, therefore stop calling names.

I repeat; Holy Water is garbage... you enjoy its frivolous blasphemy? Fine, but lyrically and musically is only one of the countless missteps of her last three albums.

Also, I don't hate Rebel Heart for the Avicii demo's affair: I hate it because at its best, it's downright forgettable.