Madonna wants Britney to join her onstage on her ‘Celebration’ Tour

Brendanlovesu1

46 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Why don’t you want guy to take over?

She doesn’t seem well enough to be working in any real capacity. Nothing against Guy nor Britney but I don’t feel doing business with her is appropriate right now from everything we see of her. She should get out of LA and take proper care of herself away from the spotlight. Heal from the trauma she’s experienced and find herself again.

I am also skeptical of this book and upcoming Oprah interview. I will not be surprised if she’s been exploited by the editors/publishing company. We now know Sam was tipping TMZ off. It’s all just very sad and she seems endlessly vulnerable to these types of sycophants.

14 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Has anyone else heard the rumour of Guy O having meetings with Britney and looking to take over as her manager? I really hope it is not true.

As much I dont like Guy O and the direction he has taken Madonna on SOME career choices...I think he is the stability that Britney needs.

13 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Oh for sure. I'm talking about her career. I think everybody needs a little therapy tbh. I think Britney is just weird af in real-life. And I also think she enjoys fucking with the media. 

Yeah but my point is she’s not fit for any kind of career right now and has stated numerous times she isn’t interested in doing anything. The fact people keep inviting her to seems opportunistic to me. Hence why I feel Guy O and Madonna should stay out of it. Work with Britney when she’s truly ready and capable.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Yeah but my point is she’s not fit for any kind of career right now and has stated numerous times she isn’t interested in doing anything. The fact people keep inviting her to seems opportunistic to me. Hence why I feel Guy O and Madonna should stay out of it. Work with Britney when she’s truly ready and capable.

Art can be used as therapy -- if she truly is "sick" that we will never know. Its one thing to compose ones Art, as opposed to touring or doing press. As I said previously, I think she is weird at baseline -- and loves to fuck with the public (I would too). No one knows what she really needs except her, or those in her inner circle. It's all a subjective guess at this point. Never was a die hard fan, but I feel for her. I hope she becomes her full authentic self. And I can't wait to read her "memoir"

Currently Britney Spears is an irrelevant artist in the music industry and is practically extinct. In fact, her last song (a collaboration with a rapper who is very popular in the USA) has been a flop. That is why I do not see any profit or gain that Madonna can get by taking Britney on her successful tour other than the approval of some of the few fans that this artist still has left.

I know that Madonna just wants to support Britney and wants to invite her on her successful tour to help her regain some of the significance and popularity that she enjoys in abundance but I think Madonna should support her in another way. In private definitely. Perhaps giving her a self-help book or recommending a good psychiatrist but not taking her on her successful tour because I'm sure the press will criticize Madonna accusing her of wanting to take advantage of the public's morbidity for wanting to see Britney again on stage just now that she's not having a good time. And that is precisely what I do not want.

2 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Currently Britney Spears is an irrelevant artist in the music industry and is practically extinct. In fact, her last song (a collaboration with a rapper who is very popular in the USA) has been a flop. That is why I do not see any profit or gain that Madonna can get by taking Britney on her successful tour other than the approval of some of the few fans that this artist still has left.

I know that Madonna just wants to support Britney and wants to invite her on her successful tour to help her regain some of the significance and popularity that she enjoys in abundance but I think Madonna should support her in another way. In private definitely. Perhaps giving her a self-help book or recommending a good psychiatrist but not taking her on her successful tour because I'm sure the press will criticize Madonna accusing her of wanting to take advantage of the public's morbidity for wanting to see Britney again on stage just now that she's not having a good time. And that is precisely what I do not want.

Disagree. But whatever. Everyone has an asshole, therefore we should all be able to have a POV lol

3 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

you talk like madonnas latest singles are breaking records. lol. 

On 8/28/2023 at 10:53 AM, Robertthenurse said:

Disagree. But whatever. Everyone has an asshole, therefore we should all be able to have a POV lol

Or to put it with more class and elegance: it is simply the freedom of expression that we are all privileged to have in this part of the world. That's what it's all about.