Madonna wants Britney to join her onstage on her ‘Celebration’ Tour

Brendanlovesu1

7 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

hmmmmm........ Britney is pretty much mentally unstable at this point and needs to be locked up in a facility rather than being allowed on stage with anyone

Locked up in a facility so they can abuse, torture and drug her again??? Let people be their quirky, trashy selves without taking away their freedom and feeding them with drugs. If we had to do that with every celebrity that shows strange/erratic behaviors... It's clear society has learnt nothing

14 minutes ago, Adriabs said:

Locked up in a facility so they can abuse, torture and drug her again??? Let people be their quirky, trashy selves without taking away their freedom and feeding them with drugs. If we had to do that with every celebrity that shows strange/erratic behaviors... It's clear society has learnt nothing

Thank you

1 hour ago, Adriabs said:

Thank you. The dick who posted that deserves to be locked up.

From US Weekly

On being invited to Madonna's concert: "Britney is grateful for the support she's received from her friends in the business world – especially Madonna," says the source. “She would love to join her, but the question is whether or not she can handle that kind of pressure and attention.”

On 8/29/2023 at 11:05 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Don't ever call Britney irrelevant. You will be wrong every time. Period.

I think I was very clear when I said that Britney was irrelevant but in the music industry. As a public figure, she is definitely still relevant for many people and especially for the press, who await with morbid expectation what new scandal Britney will surprise them with: maybe shaving off all her hair (2023 version), maybe appearing extremely drunk in public, who knows.

So we see that being relevant is not necessarily something positive, because when we are, but not because of our work or our music, but because of scandals, then these people end up becoming what are known as infamous characters.

That is why I hope Madonna thinks better of who she will invite to her successful 2023 tour. Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, PetShopBoys, Maluma, Bad Bunny, Anitta, Christina Aguilera, etc. Worthwhile options are too many. A call from Madonna is enough and any of these artists will be willing to share the stage with her because... who in this world could turn down an invitation from the Queen?

Just a wild thought. I think it would be cool if Madonna surprised us with megawatt pop talent joining her for special moments on the tour. 
Examples:

Britney & Christina joining in on Hollywood for a show in LA.

Gaga joining in on Express Yourself in Vegas

Katy Perry joining in on Material Girl in Palm Springs

Beyonce joining in on Vogue in New York

Ariana joining in on Like A Virgin in Miami

I know it won’t happen but I just think it would be cool to have these powerful pop divas celebrate the Queen. 

On 9/3/2023 at 2:21 AM, x.jpal said:

Just a wild thought. I think it would be cool if Madonna surprised us with megawatt pop talent joining her for special moments on the tour. 
Examples:

Britney & Christina joining in on Hollywood for a show in LA.

Gaga joining in on Express Yourself in Vegas

Katy Perry joining in on Material Girl in Palm Springs

Beyonce joining in on Vogue in New York

Ariana joining in on Like A Virgin in Miami

I know it won’t happen but I just think it would be cool to have these powerful pop divas celebrate the Queen. 

Please NO Gaga :suffer: except if it's for She's not me :lol::angel: