Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

On 9/23/2023 at 7:38 AM, cosmic_system said:

The price as little to do with Madonna. It’s $50 more expensive than the regular Alpha Industries bomber but then again it has the title on the front and the logo on the back embroidered.

if there’s a piece of merch it’s not overpriced on her website, it’s this. 

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2

I actually think is a fair price considering the custom embroidering, they could have go for $100 more .

100% nylon and polyester. Keep away from cigarettes!

I always love this jacket, along the Gaultier hoodies was something I always wanted to own. But I wouldn't wear it now nor have room for  storage, display or collection. But it is an iconic item to have.

Maybe they should do a Truth of Dare line special:

-A half empty bottle of Vichy Catalan water

_ a fake pearl necklace

- Antonio Banderas real size cutout

11 hours ago, ScottyX said:

Am I the only one here buying the jacket to put in a display case?

YES :)

I think soon you can start making some money back charging tickets to people to come to visit .

" And here we walk in the Pop land: Kylie on that corner, Madonna second floor, Britney over there.."

I think I choose the wrong size of my bomber 😪😪😪 I think I am going to sell it once it arrives … I’ll be selling it at the same price (I’m not gonna take advantage of this…) I choose S … definitely it’s not gonna fit me 😓😓 I am so sad and frustrated with my self … 😭😭😭😭😭 please if someone is interested contact me so we can keep in touch once it arrives so I can sell ir, please guys help me … give me some  advice 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

8 hours ago, EgoRod said:

YES :)

I think soon you can start making some money back charging tickets to people to come to visit .

" And here we walk in the Pop land: Kylie on that corner, Madonna second floor, Britney over there.."

Something like a Hard Rock Cafe? But with a pop twist??? 😉

7 hours ago, MauricioMtz said:

I think I choose the wrong size of my bomber 😪😪😪 I think I am going to sell it once it arrives … I’ll be selling it at the same price (I’m not gonna take advantage of this…) I choose S … definitely it’s not gonna fit me 😓😓 I am so sad and frustrated with my self … 😭😭😭😭😭 please if someone is interested contact me so we can keep in touch once it arrives so I can sell ir, please guys help me … give me some  advice 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I absolutely need to loose a few kilos to comfortably sport the large size, but you seem ok for a small no? What you want a medium? 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I probably ordered the wrong size too, I used that chart but I din't realized it wasn't in cm. So I picked an L but my usual size is an M (I also read the fit is a bit smaller than the usual, so an M is like an S and a L is more like an M. Hope it's true).

But that size running smaller is from the other site selling the jacket, I think that the official store would have taken that into account no? They didn’t mention anything like that on the official store. If yes then I’m screwed 

52 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

But that size running smaller is from the other site selling the jacket, I think that the official store would have taken that into account no? They didn’t mention anything like that on the official store. If yes then I’m screwed 

Who knows, the official store also says it’s loose fit and Zalando, probably with Asos the biggest e-commerce shop in Europe says “This item runs large, choose one size smaller”. 
It’s a bomber so I have no problem with an over fit (very 1990 😂) I just hope it’s not too big! We’ll see. I’d rather have it bigger than smaller for sure. 

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Who knows, the official store also says it’s loose fit and Zalando, probably with Asos the biggest e-commerce shop in Europe says “This item runs large, choose one size smaller”. 
It’s a bomber so I have no problem with an over fit (very 1990 😂) I just hope it’s not too big! We’ll see. I’d rather have it bigger than smaller for sure. 

Absolutely! Hoping for that here too!

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

@GregVsMatt Are you sure that this size chart is the same used for the Madonna bomber?

https://www.alphaindustries.com/products/mjm21000c1-ma-1-bomber-jacket-heritage-2

It doesn't appear anywhere in the Madonna Store...

From Madonna.com:

"Developed and produced by Alpha Industries, the original jacket’s manufacturer"

Here is a side-by-side of the blank jacket from Alpha Industries site (left) and the BA bomber on Madonna.com (right)

Bomber.jpg

8 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

From Madonna.com:

"Developed and produced by Alpha Industries, the original jacket’s manufacturer"

Here is a side-by-side of the blank jacket from Alpha Industries site (left) and the BA bomber on Madonna.com (right)

Thank you. I saw the Alpha Industries bomber, I still fear that the BAT might be tighter, as measurements were different in the Nineties.

I am still unsure between XL and XXL... Anyway, it's sold out at the moment. Let's see if it's available in London...

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

@GregVsMatt Are you sure that this size chart is the same used for the Madonna bomber?

@cosmic_system Where did you read it’s loose fit?

It says it is loose fit on the Alpha store. It’s a replica of the original but it’s based on the one they are making today, so I don’t think the sizes are the ones from the 90s.

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

@cosmic_system Where did you read it’s loose fit?

Yes it is from the manufacturer