Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

2 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't care about owning the BA bomber jacket haha. I could never see myself rocking that style, I have no desire to buy it

By your picture you are very young, maybe some of us have very strong memories attached to that look. I don’t remember if the jacket was a crew exclusive or it was sold to fans in the BA era… 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

By your picture you are very young, maybe some of us have very strong memories attached to that look. I don’t remember if the jacket was a crew exclusive or it was sold to fans in the BA era… 🤷‍♂️

It wasn’t, the replica is the same one she (and the dancers) used. The one for sale on Icon was released after the tour with Madonna written under the crown. 

22 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

If I'm recalling correctly, the jackets were only made for the dancers and Madonna to wear on stage during the torrential downpours in Japan during the opening of the BA Tour instead of their regular costumes. You are correct that the jackets were legendary and iconic to those of us "of a certain generation" who saw them via "Truth or Dare." I'm thrilled to finally have one.

45 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

If I'm recalling correctly, the jackets were only made for the dancers and Madonna to wear on stage during the torrential downpours in Japan during the opening of the BA Tour instead of their regular costumes. You are correct that the jackets were legendary and iconic to those of us "of a certain generation" who saw them via "Truth or Dare." I'm thrilled to finally have one.

Well they weren’t made for the show, they are crew jackets that were used in the st date because of the rain. 

2 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Oh they werent even sold at merch stands on the Blond Ambition Tour? You guys always made them sound like they were.

No one ever said this. The jackets weren't merch during the BAT. They were for dancer/crew only which is why they were so sought after following Truth or Dare. Every little gay boy in 1991 wanted one.

8 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't care about owning the BA bomber jacket haha. I could never see myself rocking that style, I have no desire to buy it

I think if you were a kid / teen around the time of the 1990 tour and Truth or Dare / IBWM and then saw it was retailing at US $150 from the fan club back then and see them selling for $1000 on eBay, then this is a dream come true - hence the big response, I don't think M's team anticipated it to be that strong - especially at a $250 price point 

37 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I think if you were a kid / teen around the time of the 1990 tour and Truth or Dare / IBWM and then saw it was retailing at US $150 from the fan club back then and see them selling for $1000 on eBay, then this is a dream come true - hence the big response, I don't think M's team anticipated it to be that strong - especially at a $250 price point 

Just put your Vogue Costume on, and put your Jacket on, and that's your Costume for the Night...

Exactly this is that jacket so ICONIC 

5 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Oh they werent even sold at merch stands on the Blond Ambition Tour? You guys always made them sound like they were.

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I was 20, and I really have no interest in owning this.  But then, I really am not into owning shirts with artists logos or pics on them.  I do think $250 is a little extreme, but then it's Madonna, so I do see how she and her team see an opportunity in cashing in on this item.  I personally would never wear it, so there is no reason for me to own it.