The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

9 minutes ago, FraP said:

Rocco takes after his father, from whom he inherited a passion for suits. In fact, his father always wears a suit and has talked about the significance of men wearing stylish suits many times (even on Joe Rogan's show). Rocco's style is similar to his father's, he only wear suits. It's a bit of a shame because he doesn't have a distinct personal style, but it's a style that I appreciate. He looks good.

I also have to mention that he bears a resemblance to Madonna's brother, Christopher.

Well, the Ritchies are somehow part of British nobility and even have a saint linked to their family. They're the definition of "modern, capitalist bourgeoisie" - since the historic one was also part of the Third State as in the French revolution.

22 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Well, I believe all these songs fit in the narrative she's doing for this tour. All of them tell a story directly related to her. Plus she's not doing new songs this time so there's more space for usually forgotten gems like the songs you mentioned.

She's doing a different approach this time, and I don't see her doing a selfconfessional and so referential tour again, especially with this amount of songs that talk heavily to her heart. That's why I don't believe she'll do a Celebration Tour part 2. She could even deliver a typical GH Tour the way Kylie's Showgirl Tour or even Cher's "Farewell" Tour were done, but it won't be the same as this Celebration Tour. Sorry for being aggressive to your thread, Justice, I apologize myself. I know when I'm wrong. @thiagosb(sorry if you're spoiler free, if so, just read these words and move away from this thread), the same I feel for you and your own thread. I am actually tired of not getting a new M album but I am aware she needs more time to deliver something can be proud to. Just like this tour. I honestly believe you're actually right in your schedule. I just don't trust in M herself to deliver it in the years you said!

@Anapausisi see your point. but i do think she already have a lot of material recorded for a new album. it will just take some more time for us to hear it #soon 😊 

i don’t see madonna embarking on a GH or Farewell tour… it is too cliché for her standards. 

(Sorry in advance for the deliberated use of CAPS.)

THIS TOUR WAS EXACTLY WHAT MADONNA NEEDED TO DO RIGHT NOW. THE EXACT WAY IT'S PRESENTED. NO NEW ALBUM, NO BIOPIC, NOTHING ELSE, NOT EVEN THE "PERSONALLY CURATED EXPANDED EDITIONS," JUST THE MAXISINGLE REISSUES AND THIS TOUR. YOU ALL CAN CRUCIFY ME FOR MY WORDS BUT I STAND STRONG MY OPINION.

(Back to normal broadcast)

22 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

(Sorry in advance for the deliberated use of CAPS.)

THIS TOUR WAS EXACTLY WHAT MADONNA NEEDED TO DO RIGHT NOW. THE EXACT WAY IT'S PRESENTED. NO NEW ALBUM, NO BIOPIC, NOTHING ELSE, NOT EVEN THE "PERSONALLY CURATED EXPANDED EDITIONS," JUST THE MAXISINGLE REISSUES AND THIS TOUR. YOU ALL CAN CRUCIFY ME FOR MY WORDS BUT I STAND STRONG MY OPINION.

(Back to normal broadcast)

And the point is? 
Dont Tell Me Brandon Scott Jones GIF by CBS

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Well, the Ritchies are somehow part of British nobility and even have a saint linked to their family. They're the definition of "modern, capitalist bourgeoisie" - since the historic one was also part of the Third State as in the French revolution.

David Banda is 50% owned buy Guy Richie. Madonna was forced to give up her share of Rocco a few years ago.

3 hours ago, thiagosb said:

@Anapausisi see your point. but i do think she already have a lot of material recorded for a new album. it will just take some more time for us to hear it #soon 😊 

i don’t see madonna embarking on a GH or Farewell tour… it is too cliché for her standards. 

I hope this doesn’t come out wrong but I want her new album to be as important to her community and fans as Beyoncé's Reinassance is for music and black gay culture

I want hers to be a cultural statement as that album was.

Not saying she hasn’t been or that I’m a fan of the other singer, but that album had wattage 

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I hope this doesn’t come out wrong but I want her new album to be as important to her community and fans as Beyoncé's Reinassance is for music and black gay culture

I want hers to be a cultural statement as that album was.

Not saying she hasn’t been or that I’m a fan of the other singer, but that album had wattage 

Renaissance wasn’t just for black gay culture. Renaissance was about reclaiming house, a genre that us black people pioneered. She’s is also set to release two more albums. 

Act 2 Enlightenment reclaiming country

Act 3 Revolution reclaiming rock and roll

33 minutes ago, broujeorbit said:

Renaissance wasn’t just for black gay culture. Renaissance was about reclaiming house, a genre that us black people pioneered. She’s is also set to release two more albums. 

Act 2 Enlightenment reclaiming country

Act 3 Revolution reclaiming rock and roll

Absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️

18 minutes ago, Roy said:

They better have Brazil in the shows too. They know how to turn out!

That’s why we already have Mexico, their best audience ever according to ex-sound of mind guitarist Monte and herself

https://fb.watch/n_LC_-_Z5q/?mibextid=cr9u03

I’ve never experienced something like that night it was out of this world 

15 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

What I knew was this tour was to fund the 'autobiographic' movie, which will start shooting after the tour is over around fall 2024. Whether the plans changed I don't know, but I doubt we are getting an extension in stadiums. I'd love that though

Everything is a rumor, the Latinamerica too, I did read somewhere along the way about the film after the tour, but that was a rumor too, no? 

Most of all I want new music between this massive projects… bring it on M

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic