The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, Angelo said:

In the erotica act?? And hold tight??

I don't remember for sure, anyway. I saw the whole setlist in May, but it wasn't sent to me, they showed it to me from a cell phone.

And I seem to remember that Sorry was next to Hung Up and Oh Father was there in the middle (or after Like A Prayer, I have doubts about it.

Hold Tight, if I'm not mistaken, was in the Don't Tell Me section.

And then I asked to see the setlist and I was sent a list of songs she was rehearsing in no particular order. 

16 minutes ago, Angelo said:

It’s not the same 🤔

You’re right…it’s not the exact same bustier, but the cut and style are. It’s a way of saying that everything comes full circle; of bringing the past and the future to the same place. Or as she states in her opening: “Nothing takes the last away, like the future”. That’s my artistic interpretation anyway. 

15 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I don't remember for sure, anyway. I saw the whole setlist in May, but it wasn't sent to me, they showed it to me from a cell phone.

And I seem to remember that Sorry was next to Hung Up and Oh Father was there in the middle (or after Like A Prayer, I have doubts about it.

Hold Tight, if I'm not mistaken, was in the Don't Tell Me section.

And then I asked to see the setlist and I was sent a list of songs she was rehearsing in no particular order. 

Can you post the list??

6 hours ago, Jackie said:

MDNA she was in peak physical condition and she was also 11 years younger.  It also had a much larger budget - with it grossing $305million across 88 shows. 

She's now 65, had a hip replaced, knee is clearly still an issue and almost died 4 months ago - I don't think she could be, or that anyone should expect her concert to be on that level with her summersaulting across the stage or dancing like she's in an aerobics class at the end.

I agree with the comment above, the first half seems really cohesive, while the second half kinda unravels a little- it's still fun, just a little random.  It is also a shame that Rain was not done in 'full' or with backing singers - would have been a true magical moment.

Chileee and don’t forget the BBL. That BBL fawked her up. And it’s still there, I can see it, especially during ray of light and I guess the people that say she removed it are the ones that also said that it was a fake buttpad for dramatic effect during her madame x tour. 

another note: i have never seen a madonna concert lit that well! the other tours like MDNA might have had a bigger budget (i don't even know if true), but - to me - a lot of videos and how they were presented looked on the cheaper side of possibilities. (sticky, mdna, rebel). not so with this tour! simplicity that is actually very complex and everything is almost perfection. wonderful job!!

31 minutes ago, broujeorbit said:

Chileee and don’t forget the BBL. That BBL fawked her up. And it’s still there, I can see it, especially during ray of light and I guess the people that say she removed it are the ones that also said that it was a fake buttpad for dramatic effect during her madame x tour. 

No baby, it’s just because that they didn’t remake the last two costumes for the budget and time limit

From Pop Justice forums:

"Apparently these were some of the ideas and rehearsed songs:

- The Power Of Good-Bye (planned as an encore with Frozen or just as songs in the final section).
- Frozen (replaced with Rain).
- Candy Shop.
- The plan was to open the show with Celebration, followed by Nothing Really Matters.
- They also suggested Nothing Really Matters as the finale and leave Everybody as the opener.
- Papa Don't Preach.
- Music.
- Hold Tight was supposed to be in the cowboy section.
- Celebration was always rehearsed an outro and it didn't have Music elements.
- Oh Father (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section).
- Sorry (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section)."

11 minutes ago, Prayer said:

From Pop Justice forums:

"Apparently these were some of the ideas and rehearsed songs:

- The Power Of Good-Bye (planned as an encore with Frozen or just as songs in the final section).
- Frozen (replaced with Rain).
- Candy Shop.
- The plan was to open the show with Celebration, followed by Nothing Really Matters.
- They also suggested Nothing Really Matters as the finale and leave Everybody as the opener.
- Papa Don't Preach.
- Music.
- Hold Tight was supposed to be in the cowboy section.
- Celebration was always rehearsed an outro and it didn't have Music elements.
- Oh Father (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section).
- Sorry (supposed to be performed before the cowboy section)."

Sort of.
They forgot about 4 Minutes and Ghosttown

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic