The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, keiu112 said:

i must confess joined this place for streaming links. but hey at least i joined.

There might be a lack of streaming, but this community is great at post videos and audio, even after the fact.  I was hoping someone was going to stream tonight, but I guess I don't blame people for wanting. It can suck the fun of attending.  And then you have people watching, bitching and moaning because they dare sing along or can't keep the camera steady.  LOL!  I know I wouldn't be able to keep it steady and there is no way I am going to keep quiet when I'm there.

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

There might be a lack of streaming, but this community is great at post videos and audio, even after the fact.  I was hoping someone was going to stream tonight, but I guess I don't blame people for wanting. It can suck the fun of attending.  And then you have people watching, bitching and moaning because they dare sing along or can't keep the camera steady.  LOL!  I know I wouldn't be able to keep it steady and there is no way I am going to keep quiet when I'm there.

yeah i guess lets wait for videos, rather. the bitching and moaning is the worst thing ever. so i guess here we need to appreciate Rachelle and Ron for their work, its not easy. lets just all be thankful for that at least. and happy.

i have something else to watch anyway ( i mean happy to have something to watch tonight) . im from Estonia and on 1994 there was a ship called Estonia that sank between Estonia, Finland and Sweden, 800+ faculties. its a good time for remembering this event as our TV offers series about it now.

Edited by keiu112 (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)