The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, scion said:

I certainly was.

Pre-recorded songs are: Everybody (chorus), JML erotica, BIM (most) and maybe first verse of LAP

Nope.

Different kind of bad, it's just too high for her and needs bringing down.

In all honesty they're not great.

She sounded terrible singing it in Stockholm, but she did sound unwell.

Agree that she sounded bad in Stockholm om cfy but not in those 3 video's i posted, so she does not sing it bad every night, that was what i was trying to say... 

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

For real ? I really need to check more videos cause she sounded really live with a little backing track behind from the videos i've seen. You mean that even the "live sounding vocals over the backing track" are mimmed ? Of so then i need to compare several videos of the same song to check if the "live voice" is unaturally identical. Can you show me some videos to prove that point ?

Don't Pay attention to that troll. 

On 10/30/2023 at 7:54 AM, Future Lover said:

Whenever I see people on here waxing poetic about her vocals I sometimes have to wonder what vocal peak they're referring to when they talk about a decline. Love this woman to death but at no time have her vocals ever been her strongsuit. There have been periods and moments all throughout when she's sounded great but some of y'all act like she was once a Celine level vocalist who's collapsed down to barely being able to hold a note. 

Let's say that until the Confessions Tour she was a good singer, though not Whitney Houston. At DWT her voice was in excellent shape, as well as at the American Life Promo Tour. 

23 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't know if i'm totally missing the point but to me she sings way better in this tour than most of her tour since Confessions. Now a backing track is nothing new and it's a good idea on a show where the artist performs and dance. For example, some live videos i've seen of Sticky & Sweet tour are a real nightmare for the ears. Next to it the Celebration tour is sublime. I'm honestly really surprise i keep reading fans concerned about her vocals on this tour because to me it's just the opposite. 

In my opinion, her vocals were a little bit better during the RHT. Madame X wasn't bad either (loads of autotune left and right), and the MDNA Tour was okay (with less technology, she relied more on her own voice in songs like LAP).

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

For real ? I really need to check more videos cause she sounded really live with a little backing track behind from the videos i've seen. You mean that even the "live sounding vocals over the backing track" are mimmed ? Of so then i need to compare several videos of the same song to check if the "live voice" is unaturally identical. Can you show me some videos to prove that point ?

The thing is she mostly seems to lipsynch over the track. I only hear occasional words that sound live over the backing track (and those seem to be finely auto tuned). She was even drinking water during lyrics playing in Bad Girl.

45 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The thing is she mostly seems to lipsynch over the track. I only hear occasional words that sound live over the backing track (and those seem to be finely auto tuned). She was even drinking water during lyrics playing in Bad Girl.

And was perfectly heard when she started singing after drinking the water. The vocals that were heard was the backing track, and when she started singing its clearly live over that track. Stop making things up and move on.. 

49 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

And you should realy watch more clips of that tour. If you only can hear a few words live there is definitley something wrong with your hearing and you should get your ears checked... 

12 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

I saw Madonna for the first time in Stockholm and she sounded absolutely fine to me. I have been her fan since Confessions era. I was singing along and jumping all the time. I took my bestie to see her show who is a casual fan of Madonna, she said she sounded great live and she was singing live. My bestie was more impressed by her ability to dance and sing for 2 hours at age 65. She even bought her merch. Do I want to see celebration tour again? Hell yeah!

The Voice Coaches GIF by NBC

30 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

I love how people keep judging her singing from bootleg YouTube clips with amateur hour shot through an old iphone audio, but I guess plenty of people on here really are THAT fucking dumb…

...and just as dumb are the people who believe that the heavily engineered front-of-house mix reproduces what is actually being sung and performed. That's the wonderful thing about the devices used for audience recordings: they don't quite capture what the actual audience member's ear is supposed to pick up on.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)