The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

15 minutes ago, Winn said:

As the years go on it becomes more clear that her legs have always been and will always be her best physical assets. There isn't one diehard fan that couldn't pick them out of a line up.

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

Winn, I forever dedicate this song to Madonna! 

Tina Turner and her definitely get props for their legs.  Tina was always known for her legs to the point some assume her legs were insured.  LOL!  ZZTOP's song definitely pays homage to their legs!!

21 minutes ago, Winn said:

:hearteyes: They also have a song, Give Me All Your Lovin :laughing::whip:Arguably it was a bigger hit than Madonna's.

18 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Omg! That seals it. Haha 😀😀😀😀 💃💃💃💃🔥🔥🔥🔥

Totally!!!  When I first learned Madonna was releasing a song called "Give Me All Your Luvin"", my first thought was the ZZTop classic from the early 80's.  It was hugely popular in the 80's!  Obviously Madonna's song is penned for the Superbowl, so no matter what some fans think of it, it's a great song for the occasions it was intended.  Still, it's just a great song for many to relate to as well as chant Madonna. 

22 minutes ago, Winn said:

:hearteyes: They also have a song, Give Me All Your Lovin :laughing::whip:Arguably it was a bigger hit than Madonna's.

lol that’s so funny!

I know who ZZ Top is and remember their hits, but I had never heard of this song, I don’t think many had, until Madonna’s song came out (it peaked at #37, while Madonna’s peaked at #10) :laughing:

Anyone who remembers the 80's, will know ZZ Tops, Give me All Your Lovin' was a classic of the group from the 80's.  In fact if you GOOGLE "Give Me All Your Luvin", ZZTOP will come up before Madonna even though the song is spelled differently.  Their song was far more popular than Madonna's song of the similar name back in the 80's. It is known as one of their classic top 40 songs.  It was a top 10 song in the UK in 83 and it gave them their first to 40 song globally,  This song and Legs were two of their most biggest songs.

37 minutes ago, Winn said:

Here in the U.S. it was a big ‘ol flop. Only peaking at #37.

Madonna’s song peaked at #10 here, her last top 10 to date.

I think far more people remember Madonna’s song from the Super Bowl over a barely top 40 hit from ZZ Top.

‘Legs’ this is not. :laughing:

24 minutes ago, Winn said:

ZZ Top were huge in the US in the 80s. Big radio hits.

Very true!! Madonna's GMAYL wasn't genuinely as successful as ZZ TOP's Give Me All Your Lovin' when it only gained top 10 status due to it payola radio play the week of Superbowl.  ZZtop managed a top 10 in UK and top 40 in other countries genuinely over time and it's become a classic over the years for them.  It's one of their most popular songs.  It's is very much a world known ZZtop classic. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic