The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 minutes ago, bootboy31 said:

The fucking pilot was"joking".... What an idiot

My thought about the fucking pilot:

10 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

And their place in the afterlife's surely the HELL!!!

Alongside with DeSantis, Putin, Trump, Maduro (yes, Maduro!) and all the rest of the gang.

EDIT: back to the

which will get place today and tomorrow in Spinoza's hometown, for the Light's sake!!!

It was the lead cabin crew.   He made the announcement on touchdown asking with the welcome to Amsterdam messages.   We then had to wait 20 minutes to disembark and as we were getting out he said it just as joke.   You cannot imagine our stress levels...... What a stupid thing to do.   I will be complaining!

2 minutes ago, bootboy31 said:

It was the lead cabin crew.   He made the announcement on touchdown asking with the welcome to Amsterdam messages.   We then had to wait 20 minutes to disembark and as we were getting out he said it just as joke.   You cannot imagine our stress levels...... What a stupid thing to do.   I will be complaining!

This would be the type of the thing that would made me pull an Azaelia Banks, but my santeria would be to the pilot instead of a poor black chicken!

IMG_3818.thumb.jpeg.a8b715a9fa7cd8686dfbae6b7ea58b37.jpeg.220f8a507e67d19cb10eda3f2aee5ce2.jpeg

Wow! I thought the only time she wore straight hair during the Rebel Heart Tour was in Japan.

I've always had the perception that Madonna feels much more confident and comfortable wearing straight hair. She should wear this hairstyle much more often as it makes her look much younger, beautiful and sexy. And not only that, it also highlights her facial expressions even more while curly hair, due to its volume, often ends up covering her entire face, preventing us from seeing her gestures and emotions.

On the other hand, I still don't like the wig she wears in Erotica. If on the one hand straight hair rejuvenates her, this wig has the opposite effect: it makes her look 20 years older. She should change this wig as soon as possible because I feel that it is a hairstyle that I see more on housewives and not for a segment where sex and excess will be the protagonists.

IMG_8727.thumb.jpeg.9054b436d515221799ba0fa98946dd10.jpeg.f237cbaa8a2098f18842f26a383aec42.jpeg

Just now, chaosmen1984mk said:

IMG_3818.thumb.jpeg.a8b715a9fa7cd8686dfbae6b7ea58b37.jpeg.220f8a507e67d19cb10eda3f2aee5ce2.jpeg

Wow! I thought the only time she wore straight hair during the Rebel Heart Tour was in Japan.

I've always had the perception that Madonna feels much more confident and comfortable wearing straight hair. She should wear this hairstyle much more often as it makes her look much younger, beautiful and sexy. And not only that, it also highlights her facial expressions even more while curly hair, due to its volume, often ends up covering her entire face, preventing us from seeing her gestures and emotions.

On the other hand, I still don't like the wig she wears in Erotica. If on the one hand straight hair rejuvenates her, this wig has the opposite effect: it makes her look 20 years older. She should change this wig as soon as possible because I feel that it is a hairstyle that I see more on housewives and not for a segment where sex and excess will be the protagonists.

IMG_8727.thumb.jpeg.9054b436d515221799ba0fa98946dd10.jpeg.f237cbaa8a2098f18842f26a383aec42.jpeg

Why are you deliberating avoiding me, chico, don't you see I wanna make it up to you??? I am even accepting your comments in such enterprise!!! I even tagged you to a Xtina-related post on... Gaga's section...

Well, this one if you haven't cared to read:

If you go away, if you go away, please DON'T GO AWAY!!!! (piano playing frenzily)

6 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

The whole "Erotica" 90s section, including the wig, is 100% fan service. It's meant to give the old classic Blond Ambition 90s Madonna look.

foto-hps.jpg?w=640

Serving C.

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Why are you deliberating avoiding me, chico, don't you see I wanna make it up to you??? I am even accepting your comments in such enterprise!!! I even tagged you to a Xtina-related post on... Gaga's section...

Well, this one if you haven't cared to read:

If you go away, if you go away, please DON'T GO AWAY!!!! (piano playing frenzily)

SVu.gif

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The whole "Erotica" 90s section, including the wig, is 100% fan service. It's meant to give the old classic Blond Ambition 90s Madonna look.

foto-hps.jpg?w=640

Serving C.

I didn't know that detail. Well, I think that if she wanted to pay tribute to her hairstyle from that time, she could have used the wig she used for the GMAYL video, which I think is lighter and easier to use and and where she looks much better. But I think she decided to choose the wig that Nicky Minaj wore in that video.:lol:

gimmeallyourluvin-video-3.jpg.a11bdbf4b025f2ce14f8a76e95f430e8.jpg

2 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I didn't know that detail. Well, I think that if she wanted to pay tribute to her hairstyle from that time, she could have used the wig she used for the GMAYL video, which I think is lighter and easier to use and and where she looks much better. But I think she decided to choose the wig that Nicky Minaj wore in that video.:lol:

gimmeallyourluvin-video-3.jpg.a11bdbf4b025f2ce14f8a76e95f430e8.jpg

Haha xd

There are different wigs for that section, to be fair and she's been using at least two different ones (I would say even three). The first one was used from London opening night to Copenhagen, I think. It wasn't perfect... Then in Barcelona she debuted a new curly one, more iconic, in my opinion.

Are there people in Amsterdam in line allready? Tomorrow I wil be there (Floor A) but not sure what time I should come to the Ziggo Dome. My friend cant make it so I have to go by myself, hopefully there will be fun people in line. 

Actually I was thinking; it's a 40 Years journey for Madonna, but for me (us) it feels like a journey too. So many songs/eras will bring up so many memories. With all my  specific moments  in life, Its related to a Madonna song, for me her music was/is everything for me .. For example during Frozen / Ray of Light era I came 'out of the closet'  Also many memories of Live t Tell , Im sure this beautiful  performance will make me cry tomorrow :-)

59 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Welcome to the "Erotica"/90s section Wig Case Study:smile: Cause why not?

The first wig was used from the opening night in London to Stockholm (first two weeks of the tour):

wig1.png.22baa5ef5ef08cb1f44e32a375095d7b.png

Like I said, it wasn't that perfect... it was somehow more "straight" hair looking.

Then in Barcelona she debuted the curlier one:

wig2.png.58a4b5a637ea301dee8235bc96a94b76.png

Better and more what they wanted to accomplish with that look, I think.

She's been using the second one since Barcelona but depending on the day and how much she moves during the section it ends up looking better or worse xd

Also, in Paris it looked a little bit different (more chic?) but I think it was just the combing:

wig3.png.029e5b1761703152b5976aa730fed6a9.png

And this is where my useless case ends! Thanks for joining me in this non sense :Madonna009:

I really appreciate your effort, Prayer. L-U-V a very good detailed essay! I love M fans who are passionate and knowers-it-all! (As you may perceive...)

23 minutes ago, bootboy31 said:

Does anyone know if there are any after parties near the arena after the show?

Apparently club church but look it up dont blame me :) 

Im sure the gays will know, plus ubers and bolts if you meet a couple of people you could share. AMS isnt that big anyway. 

OMG i just googled club church :laughing: NEVER LISTEN TO ME. Well I guess when in Amsterdam... :laughing:

17 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Apparently club church but look it up dont blame me :) 

Im sure the gays will know, plus ubers and bolts if you meet a couple of people you could share. AMS isnt that big anyway. 

OMG i just googled club church :laughing: NEVER LISTEN TO ME. Well I guess when in Amsterdam... :laughing:

Amsterdam is big enough 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)