The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's unfortunate if it's true about her father.  But I do have to wonder why April dates would be cancelled?  If he died, they would have a funeral in the next week or so. I'm sure she may need some time, but til April?  She doesn't seem to be the sort of person to just sit around and mourn for months?  Possibly, he's got a terminal diagnosis that he has a few months to live, so she prefer to spend what time he has left with him?  I hate to speculate here because no matter what the situation, it's so sad.  People deal with these sort of things differently. :sad:

Maybe it’s logistics and they have to change the route and move dates around that are economical, plus certain venues again might be taken?  Again we won’t know anything until an official announcement, I just hope Madonna and family are ok. 

17 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Maybe it’s logistics and they have to change the route and move dates around that are economical, plus certain venues again might be taken?  Again we won’t know anything until an official announcement, I just hope Madonna and family are ok. 

I can't see her having to totally change all the dates, just because she needs to postpone one or two up and coming dates?  Those dates would just be rescheduled for a later time. To me, if she's having to postpone the dates well into April, then something more serious is going on. It would have to be either health related or to do with a close family member (such as her father) who may be ill? But yeah, right now we know nothing, so I hate to even speculate until we know the facts.

It's definitely not gonna be helpful for her with her US public unfortunately. If it's true it's not gonna be just a few dates but the whole league till April, she is potponing her booked concerts for the second time and it means hotel reservations, money spent and day off taken by people for nothing.

Of course I'm sorry for her if it's about her father, at the same time - as I wrote before - I'm not sure it's about him. It's a very long period imo.

Hope she is fine herself guys :pray:

If he has just passed - it's not a long time - Jan 8 is only a week away - it'll take time to arrange the funeral - have the funeral - grief and all the mechanics of the will, probate and the stress of that.

Not to mention - he was her rock - she'll want to take time off - I'm thinking she'll take at least 4 weeks off.

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

It's definitely not gonna be helpful for her with her US public unfortunately. If it's true it's not gonna be just a few dates but the whole league till April, she is potponing her booked concerts for the second time and it means hotel reservations, money spent and day off taken by people.

Of course I'm sorry for her if it's about her father, at the same time as I wrote before I'm not sure if it's about him. It's a very long period.

Hope she is fine herself guys :pray:

It's unfortunate all the way around.  At the end of day, she has every right to put her and her families' well being ahead of any tour.  If some want to make it about them, then that's on them.

At the moment the shows wich seem to be postponed are just the Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa and Seattle ones. These last four venues are all in a raw on April, so it can really just be for some kind of technical matters. Still no reason to worry and - again - I don't see any relation with her father's death, except the Boston dates of course.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

At the moment the shows wich seem to be postponed are just the Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa and Seattle ones. These last four venues are all in a raw on April, so it can really just be for some kind of technical matters. Still no reason to worry and - again - I don't see any relation with he father's death, except the Boston dates of course.

Maybe she’ll go to South America and then come back to the US?

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

At the moment the shows wich seem to be postponed are just the Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa and Seattle ones. These last four venues are all in a raw on April, so it can really just be for some kind of technical matters. Still no reason to worry and - again - I don't see any relation with her father's death, except the Boston dates of course.

I think Seattle is in Feb

38 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I think Seattle is in Feb

You're right, I just checked, my mistake. Sorry everybody, Seattle stops are on the 17th and 18th of Feb :thumbsup:

We need to check what's going to happen with the 11th and 12th feb dates in Toronto to understand if it's just some concerts reschedule or more than that.

48 minutes ago, stefo said:

I have tickets for Tampa and have not received any notification yet from ticket master. I will post here if I get one.

23 minutes ago, stefo said:

You're right, I just checked, my mistake. Sorry everybody, Seattle stops are on the 17th and 18th of Feb :thumbsup:

We need to check what's going to happen with the 11th and 12th dates in Toronto to understand if it's just some concerts reschedule or more than that.

I am curious about the Austin, TX shows right after Miami