The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

45 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I don't think this was shared before.

It's the perfect Xmas story. A story of peace. :laughing:

Oxana is back! She was in the pit in Brooklyn! :lord:

And M obviously shook her hand:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1ICioEvYkk/?igsh=MTEzdnRiYmpoOGljNQ==

Mio insegnante preferito, this is what I call a perfect Xmas, as in the song (not Santa Baby one), it's the most wonderful time of the year!!! We are all reunited, having wonderful meals, exchanging lovely gifts, remembering Mithra's (I mean Jesus') bday as the rebel heart/unapologetic bitch he was and will forever be to those who believe in him, and this Xmas... I second JAIL KEY (how I do call Putin's fellow to asylum - I once told here on forum we here in Brazil call "jail keys" to people like her - ofc in Portuguese "chaves de cadeia"), I hold everyone's hand - youtuber's too. Oops, lips sealed! I DID PROMISE! And, in the end, we all are crazy for YOU, MADONNA... CRAZY FOR YOU...

(Isn't this the title to Jail Key's OnlyFans doc btw?)

@McDonna I ain't forgot you. I have this for you:

No one else could give me the advices you have done to my cursed soul. You actually tell me everytime, "LOVE YOURSELF"! I still hear you say me that!!

Only wished she remembered this song actually exists and would be a MUST to her current live voice, don't you think so...????

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Been watching the video's again - it's all fabulous - I think my favorite is actually the ending now!

Yep, I'm starting to think the seats at the very front of the stage are the best tickets. Not only do you get NRM up close, but you get to chant MADONNA with her at the end.

4 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

idk if this was shared before, audio is great

Whether it was or not, she's on break from the tour, so it's all about sharing what we love about it so far.  Thank you for sharing this because I don''t think I knew a full show on video from this venue/date was available.  Love and light to you! :luv:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic