The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 hours ago, scion said:

200.gif

And on a serious note, we all know the show is mostly live. Vocal quality variable show to show. Early USA and last London shows her voice was bad. She sounded great in Los Angeles, and the first few London shows. It's Madonna, she's an entertainer but we all know no vocalist.

Peace out M fans.

This!!!!!!

the end GIF

15 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

No. Not from twitter ( x ) 

Oh thats a pain in the ass! 

Depends what smart tv youve got you could type in the address of the video and it will play. Its a faff though. Hope they upload it for you. 

Edit - have you got a VR headset? You could watch it on one of those (if youve got a proper one) Itll be like you are there!  My Mates got one, its so impressive but I dont use it they are too heavy for me and its a bit too strange lol.  They are so freaky. 

8 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Oh thats a pain in the ass! 

Depends what smart tv youve got you could type in the address of the video and it will play. Its a faff though. Hope they upload it for you. 

Edit - have you got a VR headset? You could watch it on one of those (if youve got a proper one) Itll be like you are there!  My Mates got one, its so impressive but I dont use it they are too heavy for me and its a bit too strange lol.  They are so freaky. 

Thanks for the help. I typed the adres and it's working on tv 🥰... 

On 3/13/2024 at 7:06 PM, True Blue 84 said:

I think it's great Madonna is still able to have this much love for Michael... Did he ever said anything good about her?

He said such horrible things about her, if he said that about me i would never be able to have that much love for him as Madonna does ( if i was famouse ofcourse) lol 

You learn a lot from their choreographers interview on youtube. I think it mightve been posted on here. Madonna always asked how he was ect and MJ ALWAYS asking him about Madonna, what she's doing, planning and all about her ect. it was back and forth he was in the middle. Anyways they met and  got to know each other but one day MJ came in and he said he was the first person he told... MJ said they kissed and it was the first French kiss he'd ever had in his life!!! It mustve been overwhelming. MJ might liked it or not who knows. 

Anyways after that was of course MJ on pills and drinking more ect and we got to hear the late night rambling phone calls where he said to his 'friend' who leaked the tapes Madonna was a witch and didnt like her.       

He did like Madonna he most certainly did a lot! he was always interested and became friends with her, went out with her a few times and was making a song with her they went to each others houses (I think) and of course the Oscars theyd met over YEARS but I guess he had issues with his sexuality or sex in general like a shy child and that put him in a spin after whatever happened. 

Shes a grab em by the balls kinda girl, a strong sexual woman.  He was totally the opposite, I dont even know what he thought he was in gender or preference or Asexual.  They did get along well though apart from her being how she was so straight forward (adult) about sex and more knowledgeable about the world that way. Hence the rambling phone calls ect after. He didnt have many adult friends or people to go out with.  Madonna is actually quite rare. That says a lot. 

We all know the difference between this tour and others. She TRULY is herself each show is isnt press play and go like a few other tours. Shes so humble and real. Yes the stage ect blows you away & completely mind blowing when you are there its NEVER got any feeling on youtube clips to the real thing. Its a WOW! but strip all that back from your head and youve got little REAL Madonna from Michigan all the way through.    I hope I make 10% sense. 

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

We all know the difference between this tour and others. She TRULY is herself each show is isnt press play and go like a few other tours. Shes so humble and real. Yes the stage ect blows you away & completely mind blowing when you are there its NEVER got any feeling on youtube clips to the real thing. Its a WOW! but strip all that back from your head and youve got little REAL Madonna from Michigan all the way through.    I hope I make 10% sense. 

You make sense, but if that's true, then I wonder why she wasn't that way on previous tours.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, I'm unsure.