Bad Girl ( The honest vocal coach)

True Blue 84

5 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I can’t watch her after her Kylie vocal review lol

Used to love her!

Lol o.k..

She is saying its lipped with a little bit of live vocals. 

I do not agree at all, if you watch more nights she sounds different on the parts were she thinks she is lipsyncing 

Just now, True Blue 84 said:

Lol o.k..

I do not agree at all, if you watch more nights she sounds different on the parts were she thinks she is lipsyncing 

Again, she said Kylie is a great live singer 😂

I think she is as sweet as can be, but I can’t listen to her assessments any longer.

3 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I don't agree with her as well.  But I respect her input.  I understand why she thinks what she thinks, but at the same time, why can't she alternate between being shaky and having some poor breath control versus good parts?  People do sing off and on key in one performance all the time.  I think what we hear is live, but I do think she does have a backing track for support.  But the vocals we hear are live.  Then again, the audio isn't the greatest, so I'm not share if one can really be 100% sure either way at this point. 

I usually like her but remember she has to fill space with endless s**t stuff to go above 10 minutes and monetize her videos... and of course she wants to create discussion in the comments ("Is she live? It's lipped?").

It's live over her own backing track, like almost all the rest of the show. Stuart Price confirmed the vocals are a priority this time (thank God) and it shows.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I usually like her but remember she has to fill space with endless s**t stuff to go above 10 minutes and monetize her videos... and of course she wants to create discussion in the comments ("Is she live? It's lipped?").

It's live over her own backing track, like almost all the rest of the show. Stuart Price confirmed the vocals are a priority this time (thank God) and it shows.

Preach it sis!

12 minutes ago, Prayer said:

This 

42 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I don't agree with her as well.  But I respect her input.  I understand why she thinks what she thinks, but at the same time, why can't she alternate between being shaky and having some poor breath control versus good parts?  People do sing off and on key in one performance all the time.  I think what we hear is live, but I do think she does have a backing track for support.  But the vocals we hear are live.  Then again, the audio isn't the greatest, so I'm not share if one can really be 100% sure either way at this point. 

Its live, de difference she is hearing is in the 2nd verse there is no beat an minimal music, so she almost sings that part accapella, while verse 1 is live with music from the backing track, so her vocals blend more with the music 

56 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Again, she said Kylie is a great live singer 😂

I think she is as sweet as can be, but I can’t listen to her assessments any longer.

Ironically, Kylie is a "great" live singer because she makes the most out of what she has... a thin voice, but she knows how to use it live.. she does not have a good/great voice, but she is good at singing with the voice that she has. Madonna could have done much more with the voice that she has.

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

Ironically, Kylie is a "great" live singer because she makes the most out of what she has... a thin voice, but she knows how to use it live.. she does not have a good/great voice, but she is good at singing with the voice that she has. Madonna could have done much more with the voice that she has.

nonsense
everyone knows she's Rick Astley sped-up

Either way, hope this doesn't turn into an anti-Kylie or anti-whoever thread....

Bad Girl sounds great live! Can't tell if M has help with some of the more difficult notes, but even if it's partially lipped, it's done great, one of her best live performances in the last decade. The singing and miming at this tour is done great! The live vocals are better than usual, and the miming is less obvious than usual. Overall, it's impressive, whatever it is.

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Either way, hope this doesn't turn into an anti-Kylie or anti-whoever thread....

Bad Girl sounds great live! Can't tell if M has help with some of the more difficult notes, but even if it's partially lipped, it's done great, one of her best live performances in the last decade. The singing and miming at this tour is done great! The live vocals are better than usual, and the miming is less obvious than usual. Overall, it's impressive, whatever it is.

Why we cannot turn it into an anti-Georgina thread anyway????

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

Because Lady Gaga taught us about kindness :lord: and she's a great singer :lord:

You say that because Georgina LOVES Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (by the way, when will she be a devoted Jew, a Polański girl, former shiksa??? I am so off from my favorite fellow migraine suffer...)

People here coming after Kylie she actually can sing... Her voice is very high pitched and thin it's true but she does have technique. If You Were with Me Now, her performance of Story in 2023, her operatic notes in Your Disco Needs You and just like Madonna Kylie does have a vibrato in her voice when she lets it loose which is an indicator shes using a good technique. Lot of Kylie's music is written for a nasal sounding thin and processed pop voice which is why her vocal talents are rarely shown off, but she most definitely can sing. I would say she was a stronger singer than Madonna in the early days, Evita made Madonna atleast equal to her, I don't care for fighting which one is better now sinnce Madonna lot's of times doesn't dedicate her performances to vocals either.  But to be fair it's not that far fetched for Georgina to not think Madonna is a great singer after that Eurovision mess, that performance really made a big hit on the GP's perception of her vocal talents and the artistic usage of autotune in madame x does not help that image.

3 minutes ago, frozenonadancefloor said:

People here coming after Kylie she actually can sing... Her voice is very high pitched and thin it's true but she does have technique. If You Were with Me Now, her performance of Story in 2023, her operatic notes in Your Disco Needs You and just like Madonna Kylie does have a vibrato in her voice when she lets it loose which is an indicator shes using a good technique. Lot of Kylie's music is written for a nasal sounding thin and processed pop voice which is why her vocal talents are rarely shown off, but she most definitely can sing. I would say she was a stronger singer than Madonna in the early days, Evita made Madonna atleast equal to her, I don't care for fighting which one is better now sinnce Madonna lot's of times doesn't dedicate her performances to vocals either.  But to be fair it's not that far fetched for Georgina to not think Madonna is a great singer after that Eurovision mess, that performance really made a big hit on the GP's perception of her vocal talents and the artistic usage of autotune in madame x does not help that image.

You lost me at Evita.

I like Kylie, but she has never and will never have the depth vocally that Madonna had during Evita and mostly since. And the warmth and richness.

Point me to a studio recording by Kylie with the depth and richness of the You’ll See vocal.