your DREAM ballroom bitch

truerebel

16 hours ago, TorontoDude said:

I would really like the Blond Ambition tour dancers to make an appearance in this segment!. It would just be so fitting to particularly have both Luis and Jose here!

Other great appearances could be Debi (as she introduced M to vogue), Niki+Donna, Rupaul and Beyonce

Nicky & Donna or Rupaul would be iconic 

I would love to see Robbie Williams share the stage with Madonna but I don't know if there is a good relationship between the two since some time ago Robbie released a beautiful song, "She's Madonna", inspired by how a man (Guy Ritchie) leaves his girlfriend ( Tania Strecker) when he was bewitched by the magic of Madonna.

In the video Robbie Williams appears dressed as a Drag Queen and where, when interviewed by a journalist, he narrates certain things that closely coincide with Madonna's lifestyle, causing us to wonder if the Drag Queen was actually representing or not to Madonna in the video.

I read a member from another forum telling they'd like to watch Robbie Williams as ballroom bitch but no way, even Xtina would've been a better choice.

Since this member has given that dude as option, why not Nick Van Eede, lead member from Cutting Crew?

Nowadays Nick:

Given at this point anyone can be an option... Nick Van Eede >>>>>>>> Robbie Williams (in every single measure).

On 11/20/2023 at 9:45 PM, TorontoDude said:

I would really like the Blond Ambition tour dancers to make an appearance in this segment!. It would just be so fitting to particularly have both Luis and Jose here!

Other great appearances could be Debi (as she introduced M to vogue), Niki+Donna, Rupaul and Beyonce

Salim Gauwloos liked and replied with 3 heart emojis my IG Comment where I said I hope to see him reunited with M when the tour comes to America.

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2024 at 3:06 AM, reinvented_0 said:

No more B-C or D List Celebrities!!!

Totally agree. I don't want to belittle anyone but it can't be that of the 34 dates so far on this beautiful tour, only 13 guests have been worth it to be able to accompany Madonna during her performance of Vogue. I think like everything in life there are levels. Even in the world of fame. Who is Peaches, Aquaria or Mister Fame? Who is Fecal Matter (🤮)? I had to look up their names on the Internet because I had never heard of them in my 39 years of existence.

There are so many big celebrities or people that we fans know quite well (like her former dancers, people who have worked with her or her personal friends) that Madonna could choose instead of having to search for guests in the sewers of the world of fame. Hopefully this 2024 there will be better guests on all dates and this expectation that has been created among the public and fans to know who will be the guest character of the night is maintained and that in the end we all get a great surprise and not a great disappointment like it happened when she invited her babysitter. Is this serious?