Tour DVD Filming 2024 Dates

stancherry

23 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t think knowing the venue means anything. She has filmed in many different venues. LA is also a boring place. I really expect she’ll film in Mexico. The audience will be the most lively. And she can give a speech about Frida Khalo :laughing: 

And maybe she will also sing Spanish Lesson acoustic instead of Express Yourself just to piss us all off?

I agree that it will be Mexico. And yes she can give a good Diego/Frida speech and sing Spanish Lesson instead of Don’t Cry for Me Argentina. That was actually really good live on MDNA. I personally love the song. 

23 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m so excited for @Pedro Beltran to see the show (or did you see it in the US?)

❤️❤️

Leaving Thursday for Las Vegas my dear friend! I’ve stopped seeing any videos since the end of the European Leg to be kind of “fresh”, the time has come FINALLY 🤣🤣🤣

I haven't bought a BD for MXT (obviously a bootleg) but I'd do for Celebration Tour in a blick of an eye even if I have to buy from some Chinese retailer who loves to add a spice like... this holographic cover.

images.jpeg.c736d91a4a67e3bb4371becd7a2582dc.jpeg source of photo:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/114646286086

(They were selling this thing to some Brazilian online stores, now they vanished from them - why would it be?)

9 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Love how we're still referring to this as the tour DVD when the chances of it getting a physical release in any form, let alone a DVD is slim to none LMAO

This will go to streaming like all concert films do nowadays.

Oh for sure bootlegs will happen, esp if she teams up AGAIN to Paramount+...

EDIT: or to VEEPS like once rumoured...

https://veeps.com/browse

7 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I’m going to tell you a secret and confessions were both directed by him and they were the best concert dvds ever from her.

Ironically enough when Confessions came out fans had a meltdown saying it was horrible and that it was over edited lol fans will always complain about something! 

15 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ironically enough when Confessions came out fans had a meltdown saying it was horrible and that it was over edited lol fans will always complain about something! 

Yes I remember the meltdowns. But now it’s considered a masterpiece since the horrific dvds that came out afterwards. 

44 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Yes I remember the meltdowns. But now it’s considered a masterpiece since the horrific dvds that came out afterwards. 

Listen, at this point anything and everything will be criticized beyond the point of even making sense. There was nothing wrong with the following releases other than MDNA

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

Yes 

5 hours ago, Alpha said:

Listen, at this point anything and everything will be criticized beyond the point of even making sense. There was nothing wrong with the following releases other than MDNA

I think MDNA didn’t capture some very interesting parts but the rest is fine by me 

56 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Yes 

I think MDNA didn’t capture some very interesting parts but the rest is fine by me 

MDNA the biggest fuck up IMO is the jump between HD footage to obvious SD footage. The cell phone footage was also too much of a drastic jump especially when watching it on an HD tv which was fairly new back then 

Let's be real Madonna is not going out on tour and not release the show in some form. Its supposedly her greatest Hits Tour. Why would she not keep it when it encompasses her whole career. Even if it's only for Archives or her Vault. But with the release of Celebration again on Vinyl, it would be dumb to not record her show, which is getting great reviews. It will end up on a streaming service, Its easy Money. I can't see her touring again anytime soon. So, it's a perfect match.

36 minutes ago, Craigypants said:

Let's be real Madonna is not going out on tour and not release the show in some form. Its supposedly her greatest Hits Tour. Why would she not keep it when it encompasses her whole career. Even if it's only for Archives or her Vault. But with the release of Celebration again on Vinyl, it would be dumb to not record her show, which is getting great reviews. It will end up on a streaming service, Its easy Money. I can't see her touring again anytime soon. So, it's a perfect match.

I really hope it's not some stupid platform. I keep hearing veeps this veeps that and not to pull a Cher but wtf is veeps and why is this rumor a thing? 

On 3/7/2024 at 1:00 PM, Alpha said:

MDNA the biggest fuck up IMO is the jump between HD footage to obvious SD footage. The cell phone footage was also too much of a drastic jump especially when watching it on an HD tv which was fairly new back then 

Also the colours are so washed out. They were going for a "film" effect but it did not age well.