Is this real or fake American Life season?

Gayso

I remember this track list was circulating in 2003, before the CD was even released. Supposedly it was ultra experimental and she had to go back to the studio at Warner’s request to tone it down and make it more listener friendly. Could be fake, but it’s been out there for a long time. 

25 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I remember this track list was circulating in 2003, before the CD was even released. Supposedly it was ultra experimental and she had to go back to the studio at Warner’s request to tone it down and make it more listener friendly. Could be fake, but it’s been out there for a long time. 

Well it has the name of some album tracks so I wonder

On 12/23/2023 at 6:45 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

First of all this feels so magical to read an online forum from 2003 ! I mean, 20 years ago 😯 Wowwww

Now back on topic, i've just read the read the supposed lyrics to "Mind trappa" on the link you have posted and i must say they look very real. If a fan came up with these lyrics he is very talented. They sound very Madonna...

On 12/23/2023 at 11:21 PM, adirondak said:

Hmmm after all that could be true, i'm on the same page as you. The fanbase is often quick to label something as fake... Until the day it leaks and everyone is in a state of shock !

9 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Hmmm after all that could be true, i'm on the same page as you. The fanbase is often quick to label something as fake... Until the day it leaks and everyone is in a state of shock !

The tracklist sounds more like a edgy fan dream than a real one since all the tracks have a dark name and no mention of a softer track vibe like Love Profusion 

On 12/23/2023 at 5:48 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

I don't know but this website says something about a person in the forum getting a promo disc scan from a friend from Maverick so I don't know 

https://www.mad-eyes.net/news/2004/04_07.htm

Oh this website...

It's not just a coincidence when earlier this Xmas I did this post:

I told guy's name but not where he's linked to. Now you all have it.

Btw this website today is not any shadow of its past. Guess at least server's still being paid so "history"'s not any erased at all...

On 12/23/2023 at 6:11 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

justice for Mindtrappa 

It was once reported as written during Drowned World Tour course and much likely was what set the tonic to album as well.

On 12/23/2023 at 11:59 PM, madgefan said:

Wasn't this album going to be called Ein Sof?

And Mindtrappa isn't supposed to be an earlier version of Nobody Knows Me?

Yep and yep. And y'all know "Ein Sof" is Hebrew for "infinite." Infinity before Infinity!

On 12/24/2023 at 3:45 AM, Honey Little said:

I want to hear My Ejector.

Seemed to be "saved" for COADF but then discarded again. Ofc the notorious Brazilian website would report something like this. I've already told about it to you previously pibecitx, don't know if it's useful to name it again.

14 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@dave2290I recommend this thread to you, it has opened a whole can of memories to me from THOSE times... (Btw I used to check out Mad-Eyes.Net EVERY HOUR FOR YEARS since Re-Invention Tour's announcement - if only its webmaster recognized my devotion to his child...)

thank you!