New Ariana Grande Single "yes, and?" Will Heavily Sample "Vogue"

Fabiolous

On 1/19/2024 at 11:00 PM, androiduser said:

the amount of different versions available, for the sole purpose of reaching #1 is ridiculous at this point...

"Yes, And?" – 3:34

"Yes, And?" (edit) – 3:10

"Yes, And?" (extended mix) – 5:08

"Yes, And?" (sped up) – 3:13

"Yes, And?" (a cappella) – 3:16

"Yes, And?" (slowed) – 4:01

"Yes, And?" (instrumental) – 3:34

"Yes, And?" (extended instrumental mix) – 5:08

They're literally releasing a sped up chipmunk version of the song, just to add a few more sales and streams from fans :eyes:

Seriously, and i'm not even asking it to have an attitude or anything, but isn't it worrying that sped up versions that sounds like chipmunks are now listened by millions of people and being released by artists ? I know it's a silly trend from Tiktok but it's another thing to start listening to music only this way. I'm seriously worrying for mental health of the people... I'm maybe too old but you must have a serious mental problem to listen to music this way... I see kids listening to music that way and even some singers now performing their song like that on tv and i'm like, what the hell... The most silly the better now...

12 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Seriously, and i'm not even asking it to have an attitude or anything, but isn't it worrying that sped up versions that sounds like chipmunks are now listened by millions of people and being released by artists ? I know it's a silly trend from Tiktok but it's another thing to start listening to music only this way. I'm seriously worrying for mental health of the people... I'm maybe too old but you must have a serious mental problem to listen to music this way... I see kids listening to music that way and even some singers now performing their song like that on tv and i'm like, what the hell... The most silly the better now...

I understand your concerns,it's overall depressing to see now days "song versions" being just screwed up versions of the same song instead of extended mixes or dance club mixes

2 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I understand your concerns,it's overall depressing to see now days "song versions" being just screwed up versions of the same song instead of extended mixes or dance club mixes

Well the reassuring thing is that real extended versions like in the 80's/90's are back in trend (Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa etc...) 

Is this real...

🚨 max martin in recent interview with billboard discussing upcoming ariana & madonna collab on “eternal sunshine”:

“i helped to write her [ariana’s] song with madonna, it’s a guaranteed smash hit with house and disco elements, a hit for the girlies, a hit for the summer!”

2 hours ago, xavier said:

Is this real...

🚨 max martin in recent interview with billboard discussing upcoming ariana & madonna collab on “eternal sunshine”:

“i helped to write her [ariana’s] song with madonna, it’s a guaranteed smash hit with house and disco elements, a hit for the girlies, a hit for the summer!”

Max martin is a genius..... So im sure  will be a great song and a great moment.....

On 1/22/2024 at 1:29 AM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

House anthems are a thing again I love the 90s revival 

The lyrics I needed right now too 

Imagine if Living for Love was released now that would be huge heck it should've way back then too 

20191024+Random+J+Pop+%28Music+video%29+Madonna+-+Living+for+love.png

An amazing song, living for love, perfect for every moment and every era....

Love the love @dave2290hehe 

I was thinking Madonna Collab with Ariana would make a lot of sense we need a female power anthem I think to get us through the dark days just imagine ... Before Madonna gives us new album and era one day I think it makes sense to do these duets with huge stars ...the weekend and Sam Smith made sense and so would a grande duet 

7 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Love the love @dave2290hehe 

I was thinking Madonna Collab with Ariana would make a lot of sense we need a female power anthem I think to get us through the dark days just imagine ... Before Madonna gives us new album and era one day I think it makes sense to do these duets with huge stars ...the weekend and Sam Smith made sense and so would a grande duet 

I hope to have a lot of collaborations in the future between M and other singers.... When 2 minds work together the creativity  is double!!!!!! 

11 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Before Madonna gives us new album and era one day I think it makes sense to do these duets with huge stars .

Love it too!!!!! And i was sure that after M with Sam and M with the weeknd  she will give us a lot of other songs and collabs  during the tour but  nothing.....

7 hours ago, xavier said:

Is this real...

Wait wait wait ???? Where does this come from ??? This is major breaking news !!!!!