San Jose, CA, USA [Mon, Oct 19th, 2015]

groovyguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tony Villanueva

https://instagram.com/p/8_P8HMyxsX/

super_hero_tony Home is where the Rebel â¤is. We are on our way to Northern California. I grew up in Stockton CA. It's HOT in the summer and COLD in the winter. There is a lot of agriculture in The Valley. In the summer we would pick cherries (you know how many cherries it takes to fill a bucket?) At the time I didn't realize we did it because we needed the extra money I was just having fun with my brother and cousins building forts out of cherry crates and swimming in the irrigation canals. If you have never seen "The Grapes of Wrath"

It's amazing and a very accurate account of that life, it hasn't changed much. Makes you grateful for what you have. Anyway it's a long way from where I am now. The San Jose show is the closest we will get to Stockton so my cousins and my brother are coming to see the show. My aunt once told me I should invite M to Manteca for dinner. All I could think of quickly enough was "look at her, I don't think she eats Mexican food". But I did tell M about the invitation. I saw appreciation in her expression. One of the best parts of working in this business is sharing it with other people. So Bay Area, No. Cal. This is our chance! Tomorrow is our day to show our Rebel ♥♥â¤'s and any costume ideas you have!

Posted Image

Thanks for videos!

by the way what happened to Madonna that end of Holy water?

If I'm right I heard that some kind of pain moaning "Uhhh!!!" very end of holy water.

Thanks for videos!

by the way what happened to Madonna that end of Holy water?

If I'm right I heard that some kind of pain moaning "Uhhh!!!" very end of holy water.

I don't know, I didn't notice that... It's not easy to see something, the stream is filmed from a great distance!

She's also screamed strangely at the end of Heartbreakcity  :wide-eyes: