Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

I want the concert to happen (and broadcasted to the entire world). But I just feel this need to say that we still haven't got any official note on it... As for the media outlets 'confirming' it, they are basically just reposting from each other... If we pau attention, the sources mentioned in each new article is basically a previous article. So far, no official confirmation has surfaced.

However... I believe that if negotiation was not on the table, both Madonna's team or Itau would have already stated officially that it will not happen. I also believe in that! 

3 hours ago, sara94 said:

This is so nerve wrecking. They better will not cancel this, i swear. It would be a disaster. 

What is there to "cancel", if Madonna never signed a deal to do the concert? 

And I don't blame her one bit for negotiating her paycheck. She has every right to do so.  She didn't become as business savvy as she is known for, without holding her own.  :Madonna025:

The Madonna performance at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2019 was rumored for months by the media before offically being confirmed a month before the event, and negotiations for that were reportedly ongoing for quite some time. Much of the discussion came down to money, as KAN (Isreali public broadcaster) had several public budgeting battles with the Isreali government over Eurovision

6 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Except they wrote that the tour was ending in Mexico which is accurate, since this is a one off show only in Brazil. And they apologized as well for the ‘misunderstanding’ but some people can’t read I guess.

Yet they were right about Kylie being at the Celebration Tour in L.A., with Kylie even styling a similar outfit to the one they posted of Madonna on Facebook.

Your point?

My point is that we shouldn’t hang on their every word as they are wrong sometimes and just a fan site . Probably less reliable than the Daily Mail. Remember too the Daily Mail (or was it the Sun) reported the tour yet we do not believe their every word.

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I love you my Dave! See you soon! I booked my flight today and lodging a week ago. I’m very happy. 100% refundable rates of course but I don’t do anything Madonna related unless it’s the completely refundable and flexible rates.

You are a smart cookie

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced