Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I think she’s sick of the fans. She wants the men and women of Brazil. 

I think she wants people who know her songs in her first rows. 

I will be there if they announce it asap

Just now, Honey Little said:

You said you won’t go to it even if she holds a free concert on the beach! After your birthday coffee/desert I will force you to go and wait in the front row by the stage! Also no one will tell me if there are proper seats or are we forced to bring our own beach chairs?

Ok dear I say no more here.

Expect my address thru DM when u arrive to Rio.

Just now, FraP said:

I think she wants people who know her songs in her first rows. 

I will be there if they announce it asap

That’s true. But if you look at all the sold out hotels in Copacabana you will see that those rows of fans are fully taken care of now. I doubt she will make her own announcement anytime soon. My guess is only like a couple days before.

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

You said you won’t go to it even if she holds a free concert on the beach! After your birthday coffee/desert I will force you to go and wait in the front row by the stage! Also no one will tell me if there are proper seats or are we forced to bring our own beach chairs?

Just gave u thru WhatsApp.

2 hours ago, scallywally said:

Which end of the beach would the stage usually be at and hotels close by so you can watch from the balcony? I know they will be full now but just incase?? 

I could see her putting a stage in the water in a little artificial island stage!

11 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Why do you need a hot gringo with the men you have in Brazil, I’ve never seen such an amount of beautiful men by square meter than in Rio’s New year’s celebrations 😍😍😍

For sure I love my Brazilian men, but I still want to taste the gringo sauce 😂😂😂

If this does happen, I think it'll be like that Olympia show during the MDNA tour where this is an abridged version of the Celebration tour. For example, how can she perform the Ray of Light Celebration tour performance outside? So I think the show would be trimmed drastically, maybe just the 1st section (without Live to Tell) and the 2nd section ending with Vogue - that's merely my guess.

11 hours ago, FraP said:

In my opinion she should hurry up and announce this concert. 

Madonna needs us fans, it must be a really big and majestic event! 

If she announced it today, I bet thousands of fans would take planes from Europe, USA, Asia and Australia to go see her there in Rio. 

It could make history.

If she announced it 2/3 weeks earlier, everything would be different. Flight and accommodation prices would be much higher and it would be hard to imagine so many fans going there from other continents.

I found a solution to do a week there, between round trip I would spend 600€ for two-way flight. I'd do it if she announces it for sure.

But that's the maximum amount I would spend.

I think you're missing the point - if the show happens, it's for her Brazilian fans, not international fans. Plus if it is announced this week or next, that is still a lot of time to plan travel 

37 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I think you're missing the point - if the show happens, it's for her Brazilian fans, not international fans. Plus if it is announced this week or next, that is still a lot of time to plan travel 

I still think it will be like Eurovision where she announces it a day or two before the event.

The only thing that seems strange to me is that she actually has a week to prepare for the show. Unless it's identical to the Celebration Tour show.

It's going to be her biggest show ever, I don't think she's going to rehearse so little

On 3/12/2024 at 5:25 AM, nito84bcn said:

No sex? What? Are u sure that u are talking about Madonna? Haha 

oops, I made a mistake. What I really wanted to write was "no unprotected sex".

Although for many people this seems to have stopped being a danger looking at the latest statistics. They seem to forget that diseases and infections are constantly evolving and are very confident in the future protection of antiretrovirals. It is always good to remember the tragedies of the past and how timely the moving performance of Live to Tell is for this, especially now that HIV cases seem to increase significantly in the world.

3 hours ago, FraP said:

The only thing that seems strange to me is that she actually has a week to prepare for the show. Unless it's identical to the Celebration Tour show.

It's going to be her biggest show ever, I don't think she's going to rehearse so little

Why would she have to rehearse if it's the same show?  My guess; if this is really happening, then it will be the same show if not abridged.  Also, it's not hard to change up a few things (if she wanted to) since she's done that on this tour with replacing certain songs or like performing with Kylie. 

42 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Why would she have to rehearse if it's the same show?  My guess; if this is really happening, then it will be the same show if not abridged.  Also, it's not hard to change up a few things (if she wanted to) since she's done that on this tour with replacing certain songs or like performing with Kylie. 

She always rehearses, even if when it is show number 100. It is not just a matter of 'knowing how to do the show', but also to check if everything is working (stage, sound, lights, etc etc etc).

If there is any possibility that this show will be broadcasted... Well, I can imagine she will rehearse day and night to have everything perfect.

1 minute ago, rodrigochecchia said:

She always rehearses, even if when it is show number 100. It is not just a matter of 'knowing how to do the show', but also to check if everything is working (stage, sound, lights, etc etc etc).

If there is any possibility that this show will be broadcasted... Well, I can imagine she will rehearse day and night to have everything perfect.

Right, but the question was, how is she going have time to "prepare for the show" being she has a week, when it would be no different than her traveling to another venue currently with a couple of days in between.  If she's virtually doing the same show or an abridge version, she won't need to do much than what she normally does when queuing up with another venue on tour. 

On 3/5/2024 at 11:47 AM, Honey Little said:

Ok. In putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

pieces:

1. Drowned Madonna INSISTS the last stop of TCT will be Mexico.

2. Madonna told fans she’s coming to see them eventually but didn’t say it would be to present TCT. 

3. All the facts that Madonnaonline are giving out are correct including the booking of the hotel. 

4. Rolling Stones gave a free concert for 1.5 million people near by where Madonna booked the hotel and was a massive success. It was paid for with funds of the Brazilian government along with private Brazilian sponsorship.

5. Madonna recently partnered with Itau for something huge in the works.

6. She has a lot of new songs she worked on since Madame X and may have a new EP or a album.

7. It’s impossible to do a 1.5 million person  show with the current staging of TCT. 

Calculation: 

Drowned Madonna is correct that it won’t be the same arena staged concert of TCT. It will probably use elements of TCT but also include other songs, different staging, and new material as well, for a 1 time only event.

Maybe, doesn’t seem like Madonna’s style for only one show. But we did get a couple new numbers at that Olympia gig in Paris during MDNA. I’m assuming it would be filmed if that’s the case…

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced