Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

3 hours ago, Nahash said:

I am just tired to give you a proper answer so I will recycle one I gave to someone else here on Infinity a coupla days ago:

Sorry dear hope I ain't hurtin' ya.

Wat lol it's special because of how u feel about america? 

11 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Dude I’m Mexican how many times do I have to say it, I live under this asshole:

Viva Mexico GIF by GIPHY News

And in a short time we all be living again under this triple asshole and Mexico has it worse than anyone 

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

And @Honey Littleypu are the king of sick jokes so don’t tell me you can’t get one pleaseeeeee 

Hahaha. Yes. I know I am the king of sick jokes. I thought of that after I wrote that accusing style message. I apologize to you. I had no idea you were in Mexico! 🇲🇽 I am excited that you get 5 back to back shows. Mexico is really far and expensive to travel to from here. I only paid $80 USD for my plane ticket to Rio from where I live in Argentina.

39 minutes ago, David3333 said:

It’s a deal

We’ll guess what getting from Mexico to Rio, arriving on the 1st and leaving destroyed at 5am on the 5th (Sunday) is only $900 USD!!! Obviously only a swimming suit, iPhone and credit card for luggage 

Sounds so tempting, but in another time I would have bought the ticket already 🥲

11 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

We’ll guess what getting from Mexico to Rio, arriving on the 1st and leaving destroyed at 5am on the 5th (Sunday) is only $900 USD!!! Obviously only a swimming suit, iPhone and credit card for luggage 

Sounds so tempting, but in another time I would have bought the ticket already 🥲

Is it round-trip? Economy or Premium? If you come, bring the 3 dogs!🐕 I love dogs! Animals in general. 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

From now and till the day I die I prefer to do my drugs and listen to Madonna with my three chihuahuas, that’s the closest I’ll get ever again to the religious experience of the crowd dancing all together reaching ecstasy at the beat of Like a prayer, been there done that too many times 

Today I sacrifice connection to air conditioning, clean bathroom and a beautiful houseboy giving you drinks and massages 

of course it’s going to be SUPER EPIC! 

A dare Jackie if you go I’ll go with you, is it on dear? 

lol no. I don't fly, have a fear of flying - but I'll be watching!

5 hours ago, Alpha said:

Just out of curiosity...what is the big deal about this particular show other than it being free, being involved with an old bank, and being on a beach. I mean she's played in Brazil before so it's not like it's in a place she's never been to before like India or South Korea...i could even understand if it was Australia but what's the deal with this one?

Are you serious with this question? It will be her biggest audience ever

4 hours ago, karlafalves said:

The only thing I remember is that they built a temporary bridge connecting the hotel and the stage on the beach, for Rolling Stones to go to the stage safely.

I think the same will happen for Madonna. No way she and her crew will cross the crowd on the street to get to the stage, it'll be very risk for her.

For the attendants, it doesn't seem feasible to me to give bracelets for each one of the millions of people that will surely be there. I'm curious about how they control the access too.

I haven't been to New Year at Copacabana before, but I presume the security now will follow the same protocols.

Maybe that hotel is just where the lineup will start. They know people will line up for days.

4 hours ago, David3333 said:

I’m in the same boat. I pre-booked air and hotel (just in case), but the idea of being alone in a crowd of over a million is a little bit daunting. 
But I can’t shake the feeling that this is going to be so epic and historic that I’ll regret it if I don’t go. 

To be honest, if I had the chance to go to this I absolutely would and I would line up for several days to get a good spot. It’s going to be a career highlight.