Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

23 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I only read the cameraman’s info and interpreted it in the same way. I mean what else could that mean really? 

It does not specify though that the film will be in Mexico. It could be that they film bits of those shows and use it with Rio footage to edit together the official final release for cinema or streaming. Perhaps include some BTS stuff as well. I kind of assume the Rio thing will be great content for an official release because it will be iconic. But perhaps they will use other shows too to get more shots and certain performances/aspects that will differ in Rio.

Everything will be revealed in 4 days (well most of it) 

4 hours ago, Donna said:

Let's remember, we aren't sure if the stage is going to look significantly different.  What some posted here so far, it really seems like the same stage, but push back a little bit.  But again, I don't believe anyone official confirmed it was the actual stage set up.  :luv:

The stage is significantly different. The side catwalks are angled and now connected at the end of the main runway. The choreography is gonna have to be revised on most songs as she used to cut through the bridges to make it from one platform to the next. And they also hinted that the main stage may be rectangular and not circular. 

46 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

The stage is significantly different. The side catwalks are angled and now connected at the end of the main runway. The choreography is gonna have to be revised on most songs as she used to cut through the bridges to make it from one platform to the next. And they also hinted that the main stage may be rectangular and not circular. 

I don’t disagree , but consider that we can’t be sure of much going by those maps. For example, when we got the maps for the initial tour we did not know that the catwalk would be connected to the maintain via ramps/stairs. People were speculating she could have to travel under the stage to get onto the catwalk and we never knew until the show started how this was going to work. The Rio map is (from what I assume) an outline for people involved in the show and there could be other elements that aren’t pictured in the map in much the same way.

4 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Exactly 👍 

7 minutes ago, Ekans said:

According to Veja Rio’s journalists, this is actually the final map for the show. I cannot read anything but at the far right you can see that the stage is supposed to be exactly the same as the rest of the tour. I just can’t figure out there the VIP area is delimited?

IMG_8359.png

I really hope the stage is the same.

54 minutes ago, Ekans said:

According to Veja Rio’s journalists, this is actually the final map for the show. I cannot read anything but at the far right you can see that the stage is supposed to be exactly the same as the rest of the tour. I just can’t figure out where the VIP area is delimited?

IMG_8359.png

omg! I need this image in UHQ!!! this actually looks real

By Veja Rio

Although the organizers of the Madonna show on Copacabana Beach said, during the press conference that announced the show, that there would be no division between the public on the sand, the stage project, sent to public bodies, shows that the VIPs will have , a privileged place to watch the American diva.

In total, 7,500 privileged guests – including artists, guests of honor, politicians and winners of the promotion organized by Banco Itaú, sponsor of the show, will be accommodated right in front of the stage.

VEJA Rio had exclusive access to the process of granting “Nothing to oppose” to the big event on May 4th.

One of the documents details the structure of the stage, which will be 56 meters wide by 56 meters long, complete with a 97-meter catwalk.

7 hours ago, musicinferno said:

But this is just based off of unconfirmed maps.  That being said, some are thinking this show is going to be significantly different.  I don't believe it will be.  I'm sure it will mostly be the same show with pretty much the same set list.  Not to say she won't perform a different song during the "I'll Survive/Express Yourself" segment and/or switch out "Take A Bow" for another song.  My guess she's reverting back to "Rain" or "Frozen" once she hits Mexico.