Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

52 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

I think it's going to be for floating box so it doesn't get affected by any off shore winds

the wind will still blow between the roof and the stage.

This is a standard roof used at any stadium show. The lights and rigs need to be somewhere when there is no roof from the arena.

2854218926_61b4052a33_h.jpg

Madonna_Live@Olympic_Stadium_in_Rome_-_M

Interview with Sasha Kasiuha for the biggest Brazilian newspaper

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/colunas/monicabergamo/2024/04/ucraniano-usa-inteligencia-artificial-para-criar-nuvens-no-show-de-madonna.shtml

Summary: he shares insights into the development process, including preparations for the Brazilian show, which will require significant adjustments, and a tribute to AIDS victims, with a focus on including Brazilian faces such as the singer Cazuza. The focus then changes to utilizing artificial intelligence technology to create an immersive experience for the audience.

59 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Please forgive me if this has already been asked - I’m slowly getting caught up with this thread - but are there any plans to have an Infinity watch party (in Discord or elsewhere)?

Sadly I’m not able to make the trip over, but I’d love to watch the broadcast with fellow fans.

I hope there will be rips of the show on Sunday 

1 hour ago, honestlyhlf said:

Please forgive me if this has already been asked - I’m slowly getting caught up with this thread - but are there any plans to have an Infinity watch party (in Discord or elsewhere)?

Sadly I’m not able to make the trip over, but I’d love to watch the broadcast with fellow fans.

What a good idea let's set one up 

2 hours ago, honestlyhlf said:

Lord if we have a watch party on Discord will we be able to see each other? Everyone will have their dicks out tho, @Frank

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

1 minute ago, Frank said:

😂😂😂😂😂 can't wait to m*st*rb*te while watching my beautiful and sexy Donnie on stage 😜😜😜😂😂

Working the runway serving the runway running the runway buying the runway eating it, eating it, eating it, eating it dahling