Choose the Biopic title?

On 6/18/2024 at 2:16 PM, survivalartist said:

If she were a movie she'd be Super Pop

Well, even though I hope this is different, going by her past cinematic endeavors, if she were a movie she'd be Super Flop.*

For the record, I actually like more movies of hers than I dislike.  But y'all gotta admit, that was pretty low-hanging fruit. ;)

I know the thread asks for song titles but Madonna is more likely to pull from a lyric, I feel:

'A Place That I Can Be Born' or 'A Petal That Isn't Torn' (from my fave, long-neglected deep cut, Secret Garden).

It's romantic, it's idealistic, and it speaks to her multiple 'rebirths', or her faith in humanity and the purity in her children.

Otherwise, 'Live To Tell' is such an obvious no-brainer.

25 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Screenshot_20240620_204948_Chrome.jpg

Clue 1 have you listened and understand to what she’s saying in Madame X? 

Clue 2 have you seen and listened to the video and lyrics of God Control? 

Clue 3 have you seen and listened to what she’s saying in Dark Ballet?

Clue 4 have you seen and listened to the opening of the Madame X Tour? 

Clue 5 have you listened to Medellin? This is less of a clue 

That would be enough for you to understand what my post was all about, answering a post about calling the biography SPECIFICALLY Madame see? 

If that isn’t enough 

Clue 7 Celebration Tour “this is going to get ugly before it gets better” quotes 

Clue 6 MDNA and the MDNAT opening and the whole first act… 

Clue 7 Rebel Heart opening video…

Getting the point? 

If you are expecting Madonna to open her biography with one of your favorite painter work of art, I guess you are in for a disappointment 

IMG-8775.jpg 
We open on a scene with Madonna lying in this Beautiful gazebo in a beautiful garden she starts to sing LIVE TO TELL, remembering how she had fun and candy with her gay friends, they danced the night away to the hits of 1985 at danceteria… 

Better? 

20 minutes ago, Donna said:

:ahh:

Thank you!  Love this!  Perfect! 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
when in doubt always quote the wise ones: 

And thank you for your follow up reply.  None of those individuals will ever get a moment of acknowledgement from me.  I'm better than that. Like you said, I have a right to my opinion. I've said nothing wrong here and I'm entitled to it. The difference is: I'm respectful with what I say. I am not looking to insult or put others down when I don't agree or like what someone is posting. I don't chime in simply to insult like some do here. Those oppose me here, are just upset over some disagreement we had long ago, and they can't let it go.  They prefer to pop in every so often and shade.  This is why they remain ignored and always will be ignored.  I have no interest in such nastiness. I'm here as a fan, and I will always support Madonna in a positive as well as in an objective manner. If that annoys some people; that's their problem.  Lastly, I love these discussions we have. I appreciate you always keep it respectful and don't insult or call me names just because we don't agree.  This is how a forum of diverse and intelligent fans should interact. Thank you again.