Melbourne, Australia [Sat 12 / Sun 13 Mar 2016]

groovyguy

Darren Rowse + Rosie Rockets you played with my heart!

Till death do us part, that's what you said!

Only joking!

But I have one question: are these Periscopers fans who film for other fans or what?

Because they tend to skip the parts that we mostly want to see..

What's the point in watching Illuminati and not Music when she changes the routine all the time?

Who else is interested in watching a show in such a bad quality??

This doesn't mean I am not GRATEFUL for what I saw, simply I'd like to know...

Pretty sure Like A Prayer will be done at least once in Brisbane and once in Sydney.

Honestly, as much as I love LAP, we have had wonderful interpretation of this song in these last few years: from the futuristic one in S&S to the acoustic on in the Haiti concert, from the religious one in MDNA to the darker one in American Life promo tour. This one doesn't really add that much, apart from the very heartfelt rendtion after the terrorist attacks. So I'd rather have songs like Who's that girl, which is a forgotten gem, and Ghosttown. Unfortunately we didn't have WTG and Take a bow on the same show, although I have to confess that the TAB arrangement is quite superficial and disappointing.

Honestly, as much as I love LAP, we have had wonderful interpretation of this song in these last few years: from the futuristic one in S&S to the acoustic on in the Haiti concert, from the religious one in MDNA to the darker one in American Life promo tour. This one doesn't really add that much, apart from the very heartfelt rendtion after the terrorist attacks. So I'd rather have songs like Who's that girl, which is a forgotten gem, and Ghosttown. Unfortunately we didn't have WTG and Take a bow on the same show.

I think she was going to do it last night (WTG that is) but she was talking so much she said she had to cut a number.

Maybe we are all worrying a little much about it been filmed..

They've been filming stuff all along,  since the stage is spread right out across the whole arena maybe

the camera's at the sides are sufficient to get a great recording..

I am sure they are not. You just have to know a real recording such as the last U2 concert tour and see that there's not enough with a few cameras on the ground...