Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Guest ArthurBadin

"the show includes everything Madonna's fans have come to expect"

EVERYTHING??? THEY HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

FULL DVD? REQUEST SONGS? LDLHA? FULL TEARS OF A CLOWN? BACKSTAGE? WORKSHOP? DOCUMENTARY?

:Madonna037:

The set list for MADONNA: REBEL HEART TOUR spans all decades of the iconic superstar's illustrious career, including songs from Rebel Heart (the No. 1 dance hits "Living for Love" and "Bitch I'm Madonna") to classic fan favorites like "Material Girl," "Holiday," and a "Dress You Up" medley that includes "Get Into The Groove," "Everybody" and "Lucky Star." Memorable highlights from the tour include her first-ever live concert performance of "Take a Bow" as well as acoustic versions of "Like A Prayer," "Secret" and "Don't Tell Me"

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

@@Enrico, don't you realize that they used the same PR from Showtime released on late October 2016, dear?

Probably this is the description of DVD/BD release instead of the concert film, as I had believed early this year. #OnlyDreaming

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArthurBadin

Less than a CD + DVD (full with the whole show + Clown thing) combo should be illegal!!!

Dear @@Turuncan, I only bought the 1-Disc DVD for CT and MDNAT. Bought S&ST combo cause DVD is only sold together with CD and IGTTYAS combo cause I didn't know there was a 1-disc release for it (still don't know if it really has). Last year I was gifted from my then brother-in-law with a CT bootleg in a combo CD + DVD that I asked him cause the CD from that combo has a better selection of songs (and it was cheaper than the original, official combo). This year I bought the 5-CD boxset Rhino released back in 2012, but with an excellent, very affordable price. I wish I could afford a lot of M products, but I can't, so I praise UMG for offering a vast line of products, with different editions and releases, for every single taste and pocket, as we say here in Brazil. Better than Warner actually. See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

As far I understand, this company has now the rights for the Showtime edition.

But as she told there is a long version, that it will be release with no doubt. Its like a movie, if you wanna broadcast now the RHT you have to pay to this guy, but if you want you can buy it on Amazon.

Now I notice your amazing post dear @@madbella, this is the same thing I've been talking. I guess more crystal clear than you said, impossible. See you!

Dear @@Turuncan, I only bought the 1-Disc DVD for CT and MDNAT. Bought S&ST combo cause DVD is only sold together with CD and IGTTYAS combo cause I didn't know there was a 1-disc release for it (still don't know if it really has). Last year I was gifted from my then brother-in-law with a CT bootleg in a combo CD + DVD that I asked him cause the CD from that combo has a better selection of songs (and it was cheaper than the original, official combo). This year I bought the 5-CD boxset Rhino released back in 2012, but with an excellent, very affordable price. I wish I could afford a lot of M products, but I can't, so I praise UMG for offering a vast line of products, with different editions and releases, for every single taste and pocket, as we say here in Brazil. Better than Warner actually. See you!

What's the 5-CD box set?

Guest ArthurBadin

What's the 5-CD box set?

This one, @@Turuncan:

http://images.livrariasaraiva.com.br/imagemnet/imagem.aspx/?pro_id=4056366&qld=90&l=430&a=-1 (I would insert the image here but i'm not allowed to do it so, sorry for the late of this post, it was due to try insert the image).

I have a special history with this product, besides being the only one Rhino box set that was released in Brazil (the full 11-disc wasn't). if you want to know please DM me, I'll tell it to you with pleasure. By the way, I'm from Turkish heritage, all the family of my great-grandmother (my mother's father's mother) came from Turkey to Rio de Janeiro. See you beloved!

This one, @@Turuncan:

http://images.livrariasaraiva.com.br/imagemnet/imagem.aspx/?pro_id=4056366&qld=90&l=430&a=-1 (I would insert the image here but i'm not allowed to do it so, sorry for the late of this post, it was due to try insert the image).

I have a special history with this product, besides being the only one Rhino box set that was released in Brazil (the full 11-disc wasn't). if you want to know please DM me, I'll tell it to you with pleasure. By the way, I'm from Turkish heritage, all the family of my great-grandmother (my mother's father's mother) came from Turkey to Rio de Janeiro. See you beloved!

Oh, I have that one too! Plus "The Complete Studio Albums 1983-2008"

That's great. I want to migrate to Brazil too!  :cute:

Guest ArthurBadin

Oh, I have that one too! Plus "The Complete Studio Albums 1983-2008"

That's great. I want to migrate to Brazil too!  :cute:

Dear @@Turuncan just wait for better times to migrate to here. But anyway we are for now in better conditions than "Erdogan's backyard" #EnoughOfDictatorsAroundTheWorld

Hopefully the product will be great and include the full show and lots of extras cos fans have been super annoying honest and direct with this release. i expect a backlash regardless lmao. I even expect fans to complain that the editing wasn't changed to be more slow paced and why didn't she include all 342 surprises she did during the tour into the show to make it into a 4 hour show. â—”̯◔

Anyway I expect the release to be similar to all her other recent releases, but at least I can be appreciative of the fact that the show is already 123982349 better than MDNA Tour's raggedy film. So to me, mission accomplished already. :silly:

Guest ArthurBadin

Hopefully the product will be great and include the full show and lots of extras cos fans have been super annoying honest and direct with this release. i expect a backlash regardless lmao. I even expect fans to complain that the editing wasn't changed to be more slow paced and why didn't she include all 342 surprises she did during the tour into the show to make it into a 4 hour show. â—”̯◔

Anyway I expect the release to be similar to all her other recent releases, but at least I can be appreciative of the fact that the show is already 123982349 better than MDNA Tour's raggedy film. So to me, mission accomplished already. :silly:

As a DVD author, dear @@Fighter, you know there's a time restraint on every single DVD disc - even DL ones. A DVD-R can carry a maximum space of 2h30min length; if we have longer lengths the quality of image will be not the same.

If she releases the Showtime concert film with no more else, i would be more than satisfied. (And honestly I'd rather have the omission of any TOAC content if there's no song performances on it - and judging by the teasers she has posted so far on IG she will edit it as hell and it will be have an extremely ridiculous focus on her jokes - comm'on, her jokes? lol)

People here are believing Alfred Haber's PR has made the physical release of it impossible - this is a blatant lie, to say the minimal.

Let's keep on waiting cause there will be nothing else to do in the next times - I hope to be wrong but all indicates that.

See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

@@ArthurBadin yes I noticed they are using the same text, but it still makes me laugh everytime because it is so ridiculous in mentioning Everybody which definitely isn't in the show (apart from the first dates) or Don't tell me which doesn't have any chance to be included. So inaccurate!

Amato @@Enrico and by keeping that same PR I suspect those songs are indeed in the DVD/BD release. Of course it's just a suspect, but the emphasis on those songs makes me think that those are in that allegedly 2h15min more comprehensive version of concert film edited just for physical release. I guess M's team hasn't confirmed anything yet due to time restraints that may hinder that longer version and that TOAC excerpt that has been edited since months ago to be featured in the same 2h30-maximum of capacity length DVD, even being a DL (as I told on my response to @@Fighter).

I guess this is the most problematic imbroglio DVD/BD release has been taking since M's decision to include at least something from TOAC as an extra footage, manifested by own M's posts on IG. I believe it's due to that reason DVD/BD hasn't got a PR yet - and I also guess the deadline for a release comes from late August. So M and her team are in a minefield right now. So the best tactics is actually to negociate with Alfred Haber to broadcast the 2-hour Showtime version around the globe. They could think that's the best way to quench the thirst from M fans and stans while DVD/BD is not out yet. So far I'm not impressed with I have seen. They probably are facing the last flaws of this product before it comes finally to fruition when hitting the stores. See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

@@RebelHeARTPOP are you talking about a possible extra footage?

I can't guess anything at this moment. Especially after I've seen that "TOAC excerpt" from her IG. Editing the exit from her dressing room dressed up in it seems to be her TOAC2 costume and then coming to stage just like happened in TOAC1, that's a very good editing, to say the minimal.

So I beg, dear M, please, for G-d's sake, don't use any TOAC content as extra footage. If you're worried about the extra footage off Showtime feature presentation, just fill it up with the remaining 15 min with the songs shown in original Showtime's (and then Alfred Haber's) press release. This and no more else. Please. I can understand M's team's despair for months thinking what to present on DVD/BD release outside the broadcast concert film, and I know for sure no one (at least most fans and even stans) would rather watch a TOAC feature highly edited to hell only with M's jokes. No one in this entire world. No delusion here. Only songs on TOAC (and if possibly all 15 songs) or nothing. Simple like that. See you!

@@RebelHeARTPOP are you talking about a possible extra footage?

I can't guess anything at this moment. Especially after I've seen that "TOAC excerpt" from her IG. Editing the exit from her dressing room dressed up in it seems to be her TOAC2 costume and then coming to stage just like happened in TOAC1, that's a very good editing, to say the minimal.

So I beg, dear M, please, for G-d's sake, don't use any TOAC content as extra footage. If you're worried about the extra footage off Showtime feature presentation, just fill it up with the remaining 15 min with the songs shown in original Showtime's (and then Alfred Haber's) press release. This and no more else. Please. I can understand M's team's despair for months thinking what to present on DVD/BD release outside the broadcast concert film, and I know for sure no one (at least most fans and even stans) would rather watch a TOAC feature highly edited to hell only with M's jokes. No one in this entire world. No delusion here. Only songs on TOAC (and if possibly all 15 songs) or nothing. Simple like that. See you!

Naw, I was saying it would be neat if an artist would make a graphic novel about the character from the Rebel heart intro, I feel like there are events before she got captured and the ones that lead up to the "I want to start a revolution are you with me" stuff. I feel like it could be visually stunning

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Guest ArthurBadin

Naw, I was saying it would be neat if an artist would make a graphic novel about the character from the Rebel heart intro, I feel like there are events before she got captured and the ones that lead up to the "I want to start a revolution are you with me" stuff. I feel like it could be visually stunning

Oh that would be great, if only Madonna thought something like this, but I do believe such a thing like that wouldn't pass on her head at this times, and if so, she wouldn't have found time to make it come to fruition. #ILoveMyDaughtersStellaAndEsther And to think her team could manage to work together with Robster to do a very good animation film based on the various personas M incarnated on RH songs, such as Joan of Arc and the fatale, vengeance-thirsty woman from Addicted, even still the money cult leader from Illuminati. All animated sketches Robster developped for exhibition on DrownedMadonna back during the speculation tea about RH tracklist were more than amazing and deserved to be more good used by M's team than become only part of Rebel Heart (the song) backdrop on RHT. See you @@RebelHeARTPOP!

Oh that would be great, if only Madonna thought something like this, but I do believe such a thing like that wouldn't pass on her head at this times, and if so, she wouldn't have found time to make it come to fruition. #ILoveMyDaughtersStellaAndEsther And to think her team could manage to work together with Robster to do a very good animation film based on the various personas M incarnated on RH songs, such as Joan of Arc and the fatale, vengeance-thirsty woman from Addicted, even still the money cult leader from Illuminati. All animated sketches Robster developped for exhibition on DrownedMadonna back during the speculation tea about RH tracklist were more than amazing and deserved to be more good used by M's team than become only part of Rebel Heart (the song) backdrop on RHT. See you @@RebelHeARTPOP!

Because that would put the ART in HEART like she totally made a notion at during the song Rebel Heart. And would be a really interesting thing to have come with an album. It would be the first nontour related thing she could innovate with

Guest ArthurBadin

Because that would put the ART in HEART like she totally made a notion at during the song Rebel Heart. And would be a really interesting thing to have come with an album. It would be the first nontour related thing she could innovate with

For sure! She could even invite Wandersson (the Brazilian artist who paints in walls that got her attention once on IG and indeed was invited by her to make a drawlng on a wall off Mercy James Institute in Malawi) besides Robster and another amazing drawers such as @@RobertoFer42 (I'm a big fan of his artworks) to do such an amazing piece of art to deliver to us thirsty fans who would rather see RH era even more promoted.

But anyway, I don't even know if such an idea like this would come to her mind nowadays that she's all attention to her twins. Maybe through Oseary, who knows? See you dear @@RebelHeARTPOP!

I'm so tired of entering this topic hoping to read actual news to only find the longest bible of speculation and drama.

I'm already tired of this release and it isn't even out yet :Madonna023:

If you're talking about my graphic novel idea, I'm just saying that it would be neat to see a story and a plot development from the Iconic thing, just to pass the time til the news occurs.

If you just want news, log off the forum and turn Ms Twitter notifications on.

Guest ArthurBadin

I L-O-V-E U

TI AMO 

JE T'AIME

MARRY ME ahahahahahahahah

Not being boring, but I have never expected to go to a forum to read official, legit news. For those I come to the official page from the artist. In this case, madonna.com .

Nor I would believe someone would be tired of reading rumours and speculations on a forum of a release it has no sign yet to be announced, even on fanpages who would report better those rumours. Again, on a forum.

Anyway, my horoscope had been already prevented me from such a thing like that. But I wasn't expecting it would happen in the following day to the predicted one. #ThingsOfLife See you!

If you're talking about my graphic novel idea, I'm just saying that it would be neat to see a story and a plot development from the Iconic thing, just to pass the time til the news occurs.

If you just want news, log off the forum and turn Ms Twitter notifications on.

No no, I actually liked your idea. I'm not a great fan of how you are reacting now, but your idea is pretty cool  :thinker:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic