Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There's 33 shows left, there's plenty of time....in MDNA we heard about the Colombia rumour when she was already in the US leg of the tour,  then Miami was confirmed.....

In the other hand, my favorite venues for the DVD are all gone. I don't understand why they might wait til the last stops when she looks tired and sounds like shit 

There's 33 shows left, there's plenty of time....in MDNA we heard about the Colombia rumour when she was already in the US leg of the tour,  then Miami was confirmed.....

In the other hand, my favorite venues for the DVD are all gone. I don't understand why they might wait til the last stops when she looks tired and sounds like shit 

other tours that may have been the case, but the routing and schedule are kinder to her physicality on this tour. its similar to the Girlie Show, she sounded beter as the tour progressed. 

Hey why are copying comments from MadonnaNation?  :Madonna002:

That's what I thought, but maybe we can be lucky this time. Who knows... Let's just wait, They should be recording the full show in some particularly venue for the main recording like Miami.

I think that the MDNA Tour was under a certain circumstance. Had she not come out at 11:30 and a quarter of the venue was gone they would have been ok but after realizing this they began scrambling for footage.As long as it doesn't make really noticeable changes like the MDNA Tour it'll come out well I hope.

does anyone know if there is her contract with LN to release a dvd/cd of this tour(or any)?

as long as I remember, her contract said 3 studio albums (MDNA, Rebel Heart, next album before 2018) and 3 tours (Sticky & Sweet Tour, The MDNA Tour, Rebel Heart Tour). I don't remember anything about live releases.

As long as the montage doesn't look rubbish like in the MDNA dvd, I'm ok with it. I hate all the costume changes in the final montage. Open Your Heart costume changing from sleeveless to sleeve, or even the stage props from L'Olympia is unforgivable. I mean, Holiday flag dance is ok to show her with different flags, but among other things it needs to be imperceptible. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic