Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, and i see no reason to worry either. Let me explain why

She has over a month left on tour with seven stops that span 2 nights each

MDNA was filmed a month before the tour ended and was announced 3 days before the 1st Miami show

She has never toured and not had it professionally filmed (maybe not professionally released, looking at you RIT & BAT) but all her tours have been filmed

We know they can get the screen footage like the speech in stockholm and rebel rebel in Houston along with the speech in London

We might get a S&S Documentary showing behind the scenes as well, hopefully it includes the workshop 

No, and i see no reason to worry either. Let me explain why She has over a month left on tour with seven stops that span 2 nights each MDNA was filmed a month before the tour ended and was announced 3 days before the 1st Miami show She has never toured and not had it professionally filmed (maybe not professionally released, looking at you RIT & BAT) but all her tours have been filmed We know they can get the screen footage like the speech in stockholm and rebel rebel in Houston along with the speech in London We might get a S&S Documentary showing behind the scenes as well, hopefully it includes the workshop

i love your optimism, i hope you are right, and monte is just a clueless guitarist

No, and i see no reason to worry either. Let me explain why

She has over a month left on tour with seven stops that span 2 nights each

MDNA was filmed a month before the tour ended and was announced 3 days before the 1st Miami show

She has never toured and not had it professionally filmed (maybe not professionally released, looking at you RIT & BAT) but all her tours have been filmed

We know they can get the screen footage like the speech in stockholm and rebel rebel in Houston along with the speech in London

We might get a S&S Documentary showing behind the scenes as well, hopefully it includes the workshop 

I really don't care about the workshop  :lol:

Maybe.... but then again they also recorded stuff from the Blond Ambition Tour and look what happened to that one - nothing! :lol::suffer: We're still waiting for it.... !

We've got more Blond Ambition Tour stuff than any other: Yokohama, Houston, Barcelona, Nice - all professionally filmed and easily available online. Not to mention Truth or Dare and soundboard recordings. It would be nice to have a proper release of this not so much for us fans but for the general public but honestly, we're spoiled when it comes to BA material. 

We've got more Blond Ambition Tour stuff than any other: Yokohama, Houston, Barcelona, Nice - all professionally filmed and easily available online. Not to mention Truth or Dare and soundboard recordings. It would be nice to have a proper release of this not so much for us fans but for the general public but honestly, we're spoiled when it comes to BA material. 

those aren't really professionally filmed. Theyre just filmed.

Sydney Folks ;-) hold up all Your Banners

I recently got talking with a Madonna fan and she supplied me with some info on a tour DVD! She arrived to the venue early (for early entry) and when she got inside the arena, she was approached by a man with a large camera. He asked her "Would you consent to being filmed for a home video release?" She said yes, signed a piece of paper and talked about Madonna for a few minutes, She then asked him, "Is the DVD being made here?" His answer? "Parts. The DVD is being filmed around the world, however the MAIN show for the DVD will be shot in 2016. It will be where most of the footage is from, but some will be from other shows."

So this says that the tours main show is being done in 2016 and it also hints at some interesting behind the scenes footage. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic