MADONNA talks about PRINCE in 1989

Brendanlovesu1

yes i saw him in vienna on his last tour not so Long ago! He was amazing! i had to go alone cause no one wanted to go with me but i HAD to go! And i enjoyed it so much! He was a Genius and always there like M - they have shaped my life!

Yes Prince and Madonna ( With a little bit of Cyndi Lauper) are the sound track to my life. :suffer:

oh my gosh... this is terrible

And people keep saying that This blind item was about Prince. If that is true I'm so upset about those "religious" people. Uh... I just even can't..

RIP Prince. :cry: 

April 16, 2016

We just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity - who has recently been in the news - now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story - we're going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson.

This report REALLY hurt our heart.

According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here's what we're told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider:

[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious] people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he's dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it."

We're told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer.

Very sad news.

source

The Best Prince song ever Prince and sheena easton's "you got the look."

I still love this song so much.

But I can't find single official video from Youtube uhhhhhh 

This link is the only I can find

http://www.jukebo.com/prince/music-clip,u-got-the-look,sur5p.html

Still love it.

According yo the new Encyclopedia Madonnica, Prince gad a falling out with Madonna and said some nasty bitter things about her to the press in the last few years. Also Prince came out against gay marriage when asked and even wrote a song downing a bisexual ex girlfriend of his.As soon as he became a Jehova's Witness he became very homophobic, which is funny since back on the day he was open about his gay experiences.Anyway RIP Prince.

Prince Rejected Joint Tour With Madonna Before His Death: ‘The World Isn’t Ready for This’

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-rejected-the-idea-of-joint-tour-with-madonna-w203826

They would have sold out every arena and made history.Madonna’s longtime manager, Guy Oseary, revealed that he proposed the idea of a joint tour with Madonna and Prince before the legendary musician’s death, and although she was totally on board, he wasn’t quite convinced.

“I pitched it to Madonna and within a second she said ‘I like it, we can call it the Royalty Tour… The Queen and The Prince’…. I love the way she thinks,†he wrote on Instagram on Thursday, April 21, in a tribute to the late “Purple Rain" singer.

“When I told Prince the idea he said: ‘the world isn’t ready for this, it’s too big,’†Oseary continued. “I always felt like one day I would pull it off. @Madonna performed in #stpaul last year and Prince was generous enough to host us and perform for us after that show at his home #paisleypark .. He didn’t go on stage until 3am, and per usual the show performance was mindblowing.â€

null

The two icons briefly dated in 1985 and collaborated on Madonna's track “Love Song†from her 1989 album Like a Prayer. They later feuded for decades; Madonna famously called Prince a “little troll†in an interview, while the “Purple Rain†singer slammed the Material Girl's brood of kids during a London concert. “I got more hits than Madonna’s got kids,†he told the crowd. They made up around 2011, and the mom of four has since cheered on Prince at many of his gigs.

The Rebel Heart singer also mourned the loss of the legend on her Instagram. “He Changed The World!!! A True Visionary,†she wrote. “What a loss. I’m Devastated.â€

As previously reported, Prince passed away at his Chanhassen, Minnesota, studio on Thursday, April 21, at age 57. Medical personnel responded to an emergency call and found him unresponsive in an elevator at Paisley Park. He was pronounced dead at 10:04 a.m.

Hundreds of public figures have shared their condolences, including President Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Justin Timberlake, Boy George, Chaka Khan, Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz,Blake Shelton, Adam Levine and many more. 

yes i saw him in vienna on his last tour not so Long ago! He was amazing! i had to go alone cause no one wanted to go with me but i HAD to go! And i enjoyed it so much! He was a Genius and always there like M - they have shaped my life!

I could not have said it better.  These two incredible artists have shaped my life.  My heart is completely devastated.

Love Song is my favorite LAP cut. I even voted in that last poll. I don't like that album it's way too cheesy but also way too mature (even for her now) to enjoy; who can bop to a song about family keeping it together? But Love Song is so good.

Also the Batman soundtrack (check out the Orbit remixes of Batdance), 1999, Purple Rain and even his last one Art Official Age was great not sure about the middle of his career.  :oi:

I'm totally devastated by this news - i tried to watch some of his old stuff last night but turned it off( i was out in a pub friday night and they played his music all night and got really upset) - i dont think its sunk in yet and ive heard hes gonna have a number 1 single in the UK with Purple Rain today - i love that people are playing his music but it feels a bit false to me - like MJ he was always ridiculed as being weird, aloof etc and now everyone is loving him ? Its gonna take a long time to get over this - apart from M he was my favourite(And MJ or course) the fact that i will never see him live again is what hurts the most - totally electricfying(Better singer than M and MJ - sorry but he is) and so much energy too - sure his visuals were no way better than Ms tours but he more than made up for that with his instruments and voice - 

I wrote on Ms facebook too how disappointed i was with her brief dedication to him ? she wrote a lot more for Bowie and i was kind of expecting more on the same line ? i guess shes more interested in her ugly dog instead ? :(

Well I wasn't big into Prince admired him but this past two years discovered Bowies catalog and man bawled all day for him. I think also because his last album and video, lived his art til the end and so beautiful. Prince makes me realize what generation we're at and won't go there but i will be in bed for days at some people. 

I was sad and than kind of confused if anyone else can confirm it here but Frank Ocean did this sad and touching send off about Prince that touched me only to read the replys.

Frank Ocean's send up:

I'm not even gonna say rest in peace because it's bigger than death. I never met the man (I was too nervous the one time I saw him) and I never saw him play live, regrettably. I only know the legends I've heard from folks and what I've heard and seen from his deep catalog of propellant, fearless, virtuosic work.

My assessment is that he learned early on how little value to assign to someone else's opinion of you…an infectious sentiment that seemed soaked into his clothes, his hair, his walk, his guitar and his primal scream. He wrote my favorite song of all time, "When You Were Mine." It's a simple song with a simple melody that makes you wish you thought of it first, even though you never would have — a flirtatious brand of genius that feels approachable.

He was a straight black man who played his first televised set in bikini bottoms and knee high heeled boots, epic. He made me feel more comfortable with how I identify sexually simply by his display of freedom from and irreverence for obviously archaic ideas like gender conformity etc. He moved me to be more daring and intuitive with my own work by his demonstration — his denial of the prevailing model … His fight for his intellectual property — "SLAVE" written across the forehead, name changed to a symbol…An all out rebellion against exploitation.

A vanguard and genius by every metric I know of who affected many in a way that will outrun oblivion for a long while. I'm proud to be a Prince fan(stan) for life.

• [*]

Only to hear all the replys after saying he was incredibly homophobic because he's Jehovah Witness but like seriously - when asked about his perspective on gay marriage, Prince tapped his Bible and said, “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough.’ † :nope: