Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

remixes in general im not a fan of iti love the like a prayer one before and secret and bedtime storiesbut that all

EY and Deeper and Deeper are good ones, because they are very close to the original. Also, the remix version of EY on Immaculate Collection is good.

Fever (Edit One) and Human Nature (Howie Tee Remix) are brilliant.

I don't like the typical lazy remixes, where DJs just mix Madonna's songs with some dance beat. I like remixes, which sound like alternative versions or reinvented versions.

I hope there won't be people dancing on the streets. I don't want HU vol.2. I hope she will bring back art, drama, costumes, acting, wow moments...

AL and Hollywood are her last good videos.  HU and Sorry were OK, but they could have been better. She focused on tour videos, while ignoring the official promo videos.

GMAYL -  Someone, on one forum, said this video was like an expensive Super Bowl advert. Very true. It is good and fun  and a return to form in some way.

GGW - Another good video, but it was a rip off of Kazaky's videos. She used to mix brilliant songs with unexpected scenes  from art world. That was the magic. Vogue and Horst P. Horst, EY and Metropolis... Now, her videos are based on videos of other people or she just makes basic videos like other people. Hiring a good director (true visionary, artist), who will direct without Madonna's involving, would be a good idea.

please do not buy this it is ridiculously expensive.

looks real, but you know, Kardashianz ass looks real to but you know.

Don't even bother with this. According to Universal Germany there's going to be a physical release.

with regards to the video being ala GGW... i don't have a prob with that so much. who doesn't love to watch her surrounded by beautiful men?

Now Ghosttown however... she could bring back the high art production video...

I dont love watching her being surrounded by beautiful men. I don't mind it but... been there done that.... and LFL isn't the song I picture having a video like that.

I'm still hoping the LFL video will have good editing unlike all her recent ones (except maybe GMAYL) and some artistic concept that's more than "i look great in this shot, look at this shirtless guy, look i can shake my ass and its very tonned, check me out dancing on this wall" :tongue: which is what we have come to expect....

I'm with you 100%. But if it was shot in a day... Not a lot of hope for anything more than m&ms. (MADONNA and menses).

If there was a concept and it was well planned in advance, which hopefully it was, considering how late she shot it, then maybe they didn't need much time to get great footage... fingers crossed.