Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

I guess, this pinky cover might have been used for Rebel Hearts remixed, assuming this song will be a single too... That would have made more sense I thinkI don't know if they are so lazy... But I start to think that because of the leaks M. wants to punish fans doing unexpected things, not choosing the songs that are the worst according to most of us... etc...

I don't think that makes much sense.

What does "everywhere else" mean ? Is there gonna be a physical US maxi single with all the mixes ?

She posted that cover a while back, not much surprise...

Spotify or other streaming services maybe? Or maybe she means everywhere else like country wise.

I'm still waiting on the physical to be announced.

if I remember correctly, buying the EP counts as 1 but buying the remixes separately count individually.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was figuring. So for something like Britney Jean for example, I bought Work Bitch and Perfume which were $1.29 each and there's another 12 items so I would spend $15.48 or I could 'Complete My Album' for $11.41 I wonder if the tracks will decrease in price once I get to the last ones since even for a few cents or dollars I don't see the point of wasting money unnecessarily.

Guest madonner

Madonna - Living For Love (Erick Morillo Club Mix)

There is also Erick Morillo Club Mix Instrumental posted on M's official YT channel.

Now let's wait for Michael Diamond Remix, which is supposed to be Spotify exclusive

Is this official ???

I thought Universal Music Germany already confirmed it was going to happen?

MadonnaTribe longtime friend and contributor Ingo from the German fanclub Spotlightshares some information about the release of Rebel Heart and Living For Love they received from Universal Music Germany.

I thought Universal Music Germany already confirmed it was going to happen?

MadonnaTribe longtime friend and contributor Ingo from the German fanclub Spotlightshares some information about the release of Rebel Heart and Living For Love they received from Universal Music Germany.

thank you ! :)

LFL mv theme?

This outfit is sexy! This pose is sexy! I post what i like and i like what i like. No one is killing anyone here! Stupid people please unfollow! Freedom of expression! Je suis Madonna!

"So Sexy............ â€ª#‎livingforlove‬" -Madonna

Posted Image