Tidal Preview for Rebel Heart Tour Broadcast

OMG it looks so great! 30 lovely seconds of hype. When I read on Drowned Madonna that the colors were very vibrant I was afraid that they would have used all the instagram filters again, but no, it looks so good (Although we have spontaneous costume changes again lol). Can't effing wait!  :heart:

There are things that I LOVE in this preview and things that makes me less confortable :

- The colors are stunning and it looks more natural than in MDNA Tour release

- The vocals sound live and I love them !

- The spidercam shot give interesting angles

- We have closeups on M's beautiful face and smile

But

- The spidercam shots need more contrast to fit the colors of the other ones

- Too much different nights in this preview, with costume changes even more obvious than in MDNA Tour release

- Too much shot of the crowd

=> Those aspects give me the feeling that the footages were mix quickly without coherence, I hope this is not the case of the whole release...

Anyway, I can't wait to see more !

- Too much different nights in this preview, with costume changes even more obvious than in MDNA Tour release

- Too much shot of the crowd

I think that's exactly what they wanted, at least for the RH performance: this performance is like the pivotal one, representing the whole RH era, the interaction with fans, being a rebel heart... and what a better way to show that than mixing fans from all over the world and the RH perf from all over the world too??? At least that's my opinion...