Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Madonna´s video? 

KANSAS CITY! MAKING A VIDEO THIS WEEK! NEED WOMEN 30s/40s/50s SUBURBAN MOM TYPE. EMAIL WITH PIC: SSIONSSION@GMAIL.COM

Recap:
 SSION retweeted
 Chris @mindtrappa  Â·  Oct 4
@SSION Fav if ur directing Madonna's new video 

SSION @SSION  Â·  Oct 4
Unapologeticbitch

^ agree.

It's kinda frustrating to work all day long and coming home and finding out that nothing *really* exciting about the album/lead single has been announced yet :broken:

I pray that the new song won't sound dated by the time it's finally released... I recall Girl Gone Wild 2010's sound being released in 2012... it was so slowpoke to me :stare:

I miss the good ole days of her doing a small club like G.A.Y or KoKo....  She should control the vibe, never have an Olympia scenario again.... It must be filmed... 

Madonna's actual roots are from the clubs, she should embrace that.

SAME !!

God, I'm so hoping she'll do ONE thing like this again!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I pray that the new song won't sound dated by the time it's finally released... I recall Girl Gone Wild 2010's sound being released in 2012... it was so slowpoke to me :stare:

It doesn't matter how it sounds as long as it's good and creative. For example I can't listen to Girl Gone Wild anymore. It's really dropped to the very bottom of my list of things she's ever done.  :speakno:

Posted Image

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the Instagram thread or the New Album Discussion, but here it is. Lily Allen, Diplo, and Shaun Lopez (?) with the hashtag "expressyourself"....could it be Madonna related? I would love it if she worked with Lily Allen!! I think Lily would be a much better featured artist than Nicki Minaj for instance; Lily, like Madonna, is one to speak her mind, and I think could lend Madonna that sort of urban edge, without going too far as looking desperate.

Don't know if these have anything to do with Madonna

A photoshoot is happening today according to Mert Alas -

http://instagram.com/p/uamQxqGFuK/?modal=true

mertalas

16 hours ago

Morning NY ⤠sweat before a shoot #mertalas #ny

Giovanni Bianco posted this -

http://instagram.com/p/ubVpZJCfQr/?modal=true

Spotted by amad2013

In the photo posted by Giovanni Bianco,  there are 2 freckles on the neck.

Posted Image

now look at the photo below and look at her neck. I see 2 freckles. And the red string on the neck [GB's photo above] looks like M's kabbalah bracelet.

Posted Image

weird, i dont see them in any of the UHQ outtakes we have...