Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Hey stfan97,

Thank you very much for taking everything I write so seriously and for taking so much time to answer, thread after thread.

I'm not insulting anyone here, and if you feel bad after what I wrote about people buying lame things on Amazon when you are bying your nice things on Fnac, then, I don't know what I can do to make you feel better.

All I can say is that I am sorry that my words don't suit your princess ears and eyes.

Actually, you're the one with issues as you only ever quote my posts, when countless other people have reiterated the same points I made.  As your reading comprehension continues to fail, I won't be wasting my time responding any more.

Why are people so concerned about credits and lyrics? You basically learn them all when you listen, do misheard lyrics really matter? The only time I think I was curious was in I Don't Give A.

I don't care so much about lyrics, but people who don't speak English as their first language might.  Unofficial website listings aren't always correct.

I don't particularly care about credits either, but sometimes it's interesting to know who wrote or produced a song at least.  These things don't even need to be on the photo pages to mess up the artwork, but a page or two stuck at the back listing all of the songs and credits would have been nice.

The page I miss the most is liner notes if the artist has anything else to comment about the album process, etc. that they want to share with their fans or their thanks, but I guess M has nothing more to say to us or the people who worked with her.  :Madonna031:

If the first 6 songs have been re-mastered since the iTunes release in December, will the fixed versions be available to re-download there?

That already happened mid-January--delete the songs and re download them from the store and you'll have the slightly (re)mastered versions of the first 6 tracks--although the differences are very minor (like reducing autotune on ghost town etc)

That already happened mid-January--delete the songs and re download them from the store and you'll have the slightly (re)mastered versions of the first 6 tracks--although the differences are very minor (like reducing autotune on ghost town etc)

Will I have to pay for the tracks again if I do this before I complete the album?

The original 6 songs that were released on December don't people want to keep them although they weren't remastered properly? I thought I read or heard that Madonna Mastered them?

Well, I'll keep them separately, but I'll be listening to the best version of course.  :tongue:

Well, Madonna is just a brand, it's just the face... behind her there are a lot of people working very, very hard. I think they deserve some recognition for writing, producing, playing, recording, mixing, taking picture, and so on for her. This is why I'm so interested in the credits of a record.