Top Secret: Madonna is in talks with Netflix for a special Documentary

Luiz Ribeiro

on August 24, 2017 at 6:21 pm

EXCLUSIVE – We at DrownedMadonna.com learn the reason why Madonna had a Top Secret meeting with Netflix, as we revealed in June.

We have been told by a little bird that Madonna is in talks with Netflix Originalfor a special documentary.

Netflix is going to start doing some special original documentaries on the entire career of music artists. It will be something about the artist journey of creation process, and not just a â€˜behind the music’. A sort of documentary about the ‘inside’ of the artist and their sentiments on their craft.

Madonna is not confirmed yet, and totally top secret.

Lady Gaga will be the first and it’s a the moment the only confirmed artist. The show for Lady Gaga is scheduled to be released next month.

If everything goes well, Madonna will be the second episode.

So much for it being "Top secret!"  LOL!  But yeah, I'm all for it!!  I saw a teaser from Lady Gaga's earlier where they are trying to insinuate that Lady Gaga is dissing Madonna.  As an artist, I would be offended that's what they went for when adverting my Doc on Netflix, where they are trying to purposely insinuate another rift between me and the other artist. But I guess "conflict" sells even if it's embellished or misleading.

x4z0Dhg.jpg

Fake ad made by me  :tongue:

Certainly, wish it wasn't fake.  If there is anything to the NETFLIX rumor, anything that does end up on NETFLIX will be a mere fart in the wind compared to what fans dream up.  LOL! :laughing:

• 2 months later...

According to this article, she's supposed to appear on LIVE with Kelly and Ryan.  Kelly is a huge fan, but she's usually off on Fridays. Maybe it will be taped prior to the air date.  But that's this coming week.  I only wish this was to promote a new musical project, but I'll take whatever we can get... if it's even true. 

Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest will sit down for an exclusive interview with the "Queen of Pop" herself, MADONNA, on Friday, December 8, on LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN. The global superstar, who is recognized by Guinness World Records as the best-selling female recording artist of all time, will update the hosts about the latest in her life, career, philanthropy, artistry and most recent projects, including her MDNA Skin care line.

This marks Madonna's sixth interview on "Live," and her first visit to "Live with Kelly and Ryan." Her last appearance took place on January 11, 2007.

Also during the hour, Ripa and Seacrest will make festive holiday wreaths with lifestyle expert Katie Brown, and pop band 98 Degrees will perform a Christmas favorite for the "Live" audience.

About "Live with Kelly and Ryan" "Live with Kelly and Ryan" is distributed in national Syndication by Disney|ABC Home Entertainment and TV Distribution. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman, Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest. Visit "Live" on the web (KellyandRyan.com), Facebook and Instagram (@LiveKellyandRyan), and Twitter and SnapChat (@LiveKellyRyan).

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Madonna-Visits-LIVE-WITH-KELLY-AND-RYAN-128-20171201